Out With The Truth

Ice P.O.V.

All of our eyes widened to the fullest. That's right, A.B.A.M did say that particular fact about us. Blaze and I grabbed each others hands tight.
" Guys..? What's going on? " Fang asked us again. " You all were royalty and you didn't even tell us? "

" Fang, there is a reason why we didn't want you to know, " Cyclone said. Tarung put his hand up.

" All of you never knew this. And I think it's time to tell you now. Thunder, Cyclone, Quake, Blaze, Ice, Leaf and Solar, did your parents even told you anything about their past? Did they tell you who your relatives were? " he said.

" They did. But only a few, they didn't tell us much about them either. Why do you ask? " Thunder asked him, feeling much better.

" I was good friends with your parents before you all were born. We would have adventures together when we can. Then, when they had their first son, you, Thunder. They offered me something I couldn't believe they lent it to me, " Tarung said.

" Sir? " Quake said. Tarung looked at us, and smiled sadly.

" I'm your godfather, boys. When I heard your mother passed away after having Solar, and your father after that, that broke my heart to bits. Then, when I saw you seven up here, I recognized you immediately. That was why I instantly allowed you to join us, it was because I get to see you all again, " Tarung said.

G... Godfather? He was friends
with mother and father? They never told us this...

" What? But.. They never told us this before.... "

" That was because they wanted to keep you and I safe. They say they will come to me if they really needed my help. But, it looks like you all came here yourselves, " Tarung said.

" But, that still doesn't explain why you don't want to tell us you were royalty, " Fang said.

" We have our reasons. Our kingdom had faced one, too many times of hardships and fearful events. One was a group of evil humans who called themselves witches, and another who claimed themselves as conquerors, and so and so. They feared them, and they did things that harmed the people. But, the people eventually found ways that could defeat them. Once they were gone, our kingdom has been peaceful ever since. Until now..... " Thunder said.

" We are the descendants of.... wherever these elemental powers came from. In ways unknown, Their powers were passed down to us. Our parents, having fear for us, told us not to tell this matter to any of the people. One day, something went wrong and..... Our people started going against us..... "

" But there is more, isn't there? " Kaizo said. We looked at him and nodded. I suddenly felt really guilty.

" I.... I froze the whole kingdom. I don't know if I did so with the people there, but I.. I didn't mean it.. I just got scared and... " Blaze clenched my hand. I looked at him.

" You did it to protect us. We are grateful for that, so don't be so hard on yourself, " he said to me. I smiled slightly, so did he. " There's more. A man. "

" Oh, that's right. He threatened Thunder for leaving him in the dark and abandoning him, " Leaf said.

" I have no memory of him. His voice didn't ring a bell either, and he was the one who turned out people against us, " Thunder said.

" Your kingdom is conquered? Then, does that mean..... "

" We not only live in Rintis, we are the princes of it, " Thunder said. He said it, our secret is out. I felt relieved but still unsure though.

" This is incredible... We have real princes right here in front of us, " Yaya said, blushing a little.

" Tarung, sir, our mother and father, they trusted you to look after us when most needed? " Thunder asked him. Tarung nodded.