SnowBot

" Blaze.... You alright...? " Quake asked as he walked closer to his little brother.

Blaze was literally shivering out of both fear and cold, he was very lucky the cave didn't have any long icicles hanging above it.

" I'll.. I'll die without Ice. I need him.. " Blaze managed to say. He felt like crying, until a feeling of earth wrapped around him.

" It will be alright, Blaze. Ice will come after you, he's your twin. He will never give up on you, " Quake said. Blaze couldn't help but hug him back.

" I know.... Besides... I have you to keep me safe... " Blaze said.

.............

Probably worst out of all the brothers, Thunder and Solar were trapped in the middle of the storm. They were still trying to find a way to rest and keep warm. Thunder was gripping Solar's hand as he led him through the storm.

" We can't see anything in this storm! Not even your mic or my glasses can see through it! " Solar said.

" That's no matter, we just need to find a cave or something so we can rest! " Thunder said. Then they haven't the planet rumble a little bit. It felt like stomping from a very big creature.

" Not now... Please not now... " Solar said. What he feared would happen in this situation had come true. Through the storm was a snow monster, stomping its way towards them.

" That monster can spit out ice sharp enough the peirce through a person's heart. We need to take cover now! " Solar said.

Thunder quickly tried to think of a way to get away from the beast, but the snow in his face made it hard for him to focus.

" Solar, hold my hand tight, " he said. Solar knew what he was going to and nodded. Thunder placed his hand on the icy cold snow.

" Lightning speed! " he chanted. He tried to run as fast as possible so he could get Solar to a safe place. But something strange happened that made him lose focus and vision.

He stopped running and realized they were running towards a giant rock. Thunder took Solar around him arms and put his own back as a shield to the rock.

They hit the rock, followed by a pained grunt from Thunder. " Thunder, what happened?! " Solar said worriedly.

" Cough... Cough.. I don't know. Something pampered with my body, the cold is making me feel dizzy, " Thunder said.

Solar needed to find somewhere to rest. Thankfully, he found a cave not far from them. He tapped Thunder's hand.

" I can try to lightning speed us there. Hold on to my hand, " Thunder said. They could hear the stomping of the monster nearing them.

Solar tighten his grip on Thunder's grasp. He felt himself speed through the snowy storm as his big brother summoned his powers.

They finally made it in the cave. Thunder hit the walls of the cave when he called away his powers. He felt his feet shiver as if it was being froze.

" Thunder! You okay? " Solar said.

" I.. I think my feet is freezing to the cold.. I can't move them as I did, " Thunder said.