Cattus and Bellbot

They turned to the sound of the mewing. And saw a cat, a very unusual cat, for it had green fur and three tails with several spikes on them.

           " A cat? " Solar said confusingly.

           " Oh! This is a Gurunda Cat! I've read about it in those few books I read earlier! " Quake said excitedly.

           " A Gurunda Cat? " Leaf said. Then the cat cuddled around his legs, making him jump a little. " Hello, little kitty. Are you lost or something? "

            The cat looked at him cutely, but it's expression changed when he saw the cup of water in Leaf's hand. Leaf looked at the cup, then smiled.

           " Oh, are you thirsty? Here, " he set the cup down for the cat to drink. The cat went closer to it, and drank it quickly.

           " Aw.... He's such a cutie, " Solar said, going next to Leaf. Leaf nodded.

           " Gurunda Cats are like cacti. They can live very long with out water. But they would have to run out someday, " Quake said.

            The cat finished the water quickly. When he was done, he cuddled around Leaf's hands. Leaf loved the cat and stroked it. The cat shaked, but was followed by a jingle.

           " What was that? " Leaf said. He realized the cat had a collar, and there was something on it. It was a bell.

           " It's a bell, " he said. His brothers went closer to see it. " It think we found Bellbo- "

           " Give me that cat! "

             A grenade landed right in the center of them. " Get down! " they took cover before the grenade exploded. Luckily, no one was hurt.

           " Give me that cat, so no one gets hurt! " a raspy voice said through the trees. The brothers stood their grounds.

           " Where are you? Show yourself! " Cyclone shouted. After that, footsteps were heard, revealing the person the voice belonged to. It was an alien, green in color, square headed. He aimed his weapon at the brothers.

          " Let go of that cat! Or I will take it myself! " he said. Alongside him was a hovering purple robot.

          " Listen to Mr. Boss! " it said followed with a laugh. The brothers looked at each other, then Thunder took the cat and gave it to Leaf.

         " Take care of it, we will handle this, " he said to Leaf. Leaf looked at the cat and stroked it. He nodded determinedly.

         " I will, I won't let anyone lay a finger on him, " he said. Thunder nodded, then turned to the alien and robot.

         " You want the cat? You have to go through us first, " he said.

         " These guys don't look like a problem. Looks like this will be a piece of cake, " Solar said, cracking his knuckles. The alien took that as an insult.

         " How dare you look down on me! Probe! Attack!!! "

         " Yes, Mr. Boss! Super Probe, transform! " the tiny purple robot transformed into a giant and more advanced purple robot. As soon as it transformed, it began shooting missels at them. They quickly separated to dodge them.

           The alien ran straight at Leaf, and readied his gun. Then, just in the nick of time, Thunder sped in front of him.

          " Lightning blade! " his blade appeared in his hands. The alien looked at it with shock.

          " What the heck is that?! " he said scared. Thunder kept a straight face, and pointed the blade at the alien.

          " Don't try to trick us, because one of us shall know, " Thunder threathened him. The alien was so scared he stumbled on his feet when he ran away.

          " Probe! Attack them! "

          " Right, Mr. Boss! "

           The alien ran up a higher cliff, with the view of the brothers and his robot. He laid the gun down, and aimed for the cat.

          " Hehe, I have you now, " he said quietly. He shot the gun, the bullet sped on its way. Leaf heard the gunshot, and saw the bullet coming his way.

          " No! " he said as he used his own body to shield the cat, and took the hit. He felt weak and fell down. The cat was released from his hands, he slowly went to Leaf. Leaf tried to force a smile. The cat mewed sadly.

           But, that did not just made him sad. That made him angry. He glared at the alien, and gave him a growl. And suddenly, the cat transformed into a beast.

          " Oh no! Probe, come to my aid! " the alien shouted with fear. The cat bit Probe's legs, and swung it round. Then, he flung it at the trees and hit the alien at the same time. And the both of them went flying into the sky.

            The brothers went to Leaf's aid. He was weak, but it began to wear off. " Don't worry, that bullet was just a dart. I cannot be taken down that easily, " he said smiling. Solar patted Leaf in the back.

            The cat went back to normal, to his cute and kitty self. Leaf picked him up. " Thank you for saving Cattus, " a squeaky voice said. They looked at the cat's collar, the bell was moving and talking.

          " Bellbot! You're welcome, " Leaf said.

          " So, this is where you have been all this time, Bellbot, " Quake said.

          " Oh? Do I know the seven of you? " the bell asked.

          " We are members of T.A.P.O.P.S. We have been assigned to look for you and bring you back, " Solar said.

          " Oh, that's very nice of you. But, I'm afraid I have to stay with Cattus here. He needs me, and I need him, " Bellbot said. The brothers thought of that. Should they leave them be with each other?

          " If you two need each other, then we won't argue with it. We understand, I just hope the commanders will too, " Thunder said.

           The twins opened the teleporter to base. They said goodbye to Cattus and Bellbot before going. Cattus looked sad.

           When they got back, Cici Ko was already there waiting for them. " Well? Have you found Bellbot? "

            They looked at each other and nodded. Thunder was about to say something when the mew interrupted him. They looked down and saw Cattus next to them.

           " Bellbot? You two followed us back? " Quake said. Bellbot nodded.

           " Cattus looked really sad when you left. I think he has become very fond of you, especially you, " Bellbot said when he looked at Leaf. Leaf smiled. Cattus jumped up to him, making Leaf laugh happily.

            Thunder looked at Cici Ko and smiled. " We have retrieved them, sir. " and saluted him.