Gender Mix Up

Fang P.O.V

Gopal and I were in the Potions Lab, we were assigned to test and make some things Thunder and his brothers found on a particular planet.

I understand why Tarung assigned me to do this, because I am quite careful. But, I have no idea why he assigned Gopal, of all people, to do this assignment. He is as careless as heck.

We put the items in a grinder to make them all into small pieces. We put them in liquid after that.

" Be extra careful, Gopal, " I said as I grind my teeth. Gopal looked at me annoyed.

" I am being extra extra careful with you don't mind, " he said. I sighed.

" Just. Put. In it, " I said to him. He rolled his eyes and put the little pieces into the liquid. Once he put it in, the liquid became fizzy. We backed away.

Boom! A small explosion happened. We looked at the vail, it was complete. The test succeeded. Gopal jumped up in excitement.

" We did it!! Yes, Commander Tarung! You must look at this!! " he said as he took the vail and ran out the lab.

" Gopal! No, wait! Don't run with it in your hand!! " I got up and started to run for him. That, idiot!

I ran after him through the hallways, from room to room. And finally, to the control room. Gopal pulled open the door.

" Commander! Look! I did it! I did it!! " he said as swung the vail back and forth in the air. The brothers were there too, they turned around, startled.

" Go... Gopal?! What are you doing with that?! " I made it in the room, and panted hard. Gopal didn't pay attention to the path, so he tripped on the stairs and fell.

" No, Gopal! " I yelled. He fell and let go of the vail. Solar tried to grab it, but it slipped out of his hands. Leaf tried so as well, but it slipped out too.

I noticed the cap was off, and I worried. Some of the liquid dropped onto the Brothers' hands. All of the brothers. Thunder caught the vail, but it was almost empty. He held it tight, then turned to me.

" F.. Fang, what is the function of the liquid inside this? " he said, his voice shaking a little.

" I.. Um... I don't know exactly, " I replied, I turned back to see Thunder's eyes wide.

He dropped the vail, then he got onto his knees. " Thunder!! " he fell into Cyclone's arms. After that, all of the brothers started to feel the same thing.

" What in the world did you put in that potion?! " Tarung yelled.

" I don't know! " Gopal got up, I marched to him and grabbed him by the shirt. " You idiot! You absolute idiot!! What gave you the stupid idea to RUN with the potion we don't even the function of!! "I yelled at him.

" Enough! We will take them to their room, and let them rest! " Tarung said as he took Thunder and Cyclone.

Thunder P.O.V

I woke up with my head hurting. I touched my head, but my nails hit it.

" Ow! " I said quietly. Wait.. My voice.. Why does it sound... Higher? Then I heard a scream beside me.

" What. In. The...? " a girly voice said in astonishment. I turned to the voice, and what I saw was beyond what I imagined.

" Who.. Who.. Are you? " I asked. The girl looked at me, she looked confused.

" Who am I? Who are YOU? And why are you in my brother's bed? " she said to me. Wait... Brother?

" C.. Cyclone? Is... That you? " I asked her. She looked at me, then her eyes went wide.

" Thunder.... That's you? " she said. " Why that heck are you a.. Girl?"

" I should.. Uh... Say the same to you? " she looked at herself when I said that.

" Oh no... What did that potion do to us? "

Fang P.O.V

We all waited at the sitting room, all was quiet until we heard people gathered outside.

" Woah! Are you new here? "

" I haven't seen you before! Are you looking for Commander Tarung? I can take you there! "

We heard people say outside the sitting room. I looked at my team, they looked as confused as I am. We got up and went to the door to see the commotion.

We opened the door and saw what the people were on about. We saw seven girls, all getting smashed between the people. I took one of the girls' hand, she looked at me.

" Come on, follow me! " I pulled her away from the crowd, she held in to the other girls. I closed and locked the door of the sitting room.

" Woo! Are you okay? " I asked them. I looked at them, they looked absolutely beautiful and cute. But, before I could react, Gopal beat me to it, and to the girl I was going for.

" Well, hello, lady.... May I know who you are? I'm Gopal.... " he said flirtingly. But the girl didn't buy it at all, so didn't the other girls. As soon as possible, they slapped Gopal one by one on the face.

" You idiot! It's me, Thunder!! " the girl said. Gopal tried to recover from the stinging pain from the slaps, I looked at the girls.

" Wait, who did you say you were? " I asked her, the girl looked at me.

" Fang, it's me, Thunder, " she said. What?! I looked at the rest of the girls, and their clothing. They have the same clothing as Thunder and his brothers have.

" Wh.... Wh.. Wait.... What?! "

" Fang, stop being so dramatic. It's clearly us, your potion made us this way, " another girl with sky blue clothing said.

"S.. Sorry, it's just shocking to see what the potion did to you, " I said. And I don't think I need to ask for their names again, because I think I can tell them apart from their clothing.

" Do you know what is the information of the potion you just threw at us? "

" No, we don't. We just made it, we didn't know what it was capable of. But, I do know that most potion will wear off after 1 hour, " I said. The girls sighed.

" 1 hour.... Okay, we can do this with out freaking out for one hour right? " The girls nodded.

" Right... Ugh, I am so gonna give you two a serious beating after this... " Solar said.

" Well, look on the bright side. Just imagine what the others' reactions will be when they see you guys! " Gopal said. He extended his hand to Thunder. " Come along, I shall lead you to them.. " he said flirtingly.

Thunder rolled her eyes. She pushed away his hand. " Come on, sisters. Let's go greet them ourselves, " she said. Her sisters went after her. Solar and Leaf smirked at Gopal before going off.

" Woah. She is one tough cookie, " Gopal said, rubbing his hand. I sighed than smiled.

" They all are and going to be all through this 1 hour, " I said. " And.. I think you are going to have to make up for this gender mix up. "