Long Time No See

Thunder P.O.V

We started our journey a while ago. We were heading off to meet some old friends, but like Quake and the twins said, maybe they won't recognize us. Well, it has been 12 years.

I remember we went to their home before, and we went through this very forest to get there. It wasn't so far away, but over time, it always seemed to get farther and farther.

" Wait, when's winter coming? " Lead suddenly asked. We turned to him. " It's..... Actually not so far from now.... Even though it's still sunny out, the cold feeling is starting to kick in. "

We noticed. That was why the ice at Rintis didn't melt, and plus it was sunset that time. But we didn't want to think about that, so we dismissed it.

I notice Cyclone lookong around the place with suspicion. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking about. I decided to ask him.

" Cy? Are you okay? " He looked at me immediately. " It's nothing, I just... Feel strange to be here again. It's nice, but I feel like many things has changed. "

He was right, actually. The place did seem different. Maybe some trees had grown or died over the years. I was lost in thought again, but something broke it when I suddenly stepped in something hard.

" Huh? " I removed my foot to reveal the object. It looked like a little totem of some sort. I looked down to take a closer look. It had a..... Lightning symbol on it?

I didn't know what it was, but I knew that this was dangerous to be left around in a random place. I picked it up and put it in my pocket.

" Thunder? What are you doing? " I heard Cyclone ask me. I shaked my head and stood up.

" I was checking something. Don't worry, " I answered softly. We caught up with the others.

" To be honest, I actually don't really remember where they live now, " Quake said. The twins looked at him, they nodded. " That's correct. We can't seem to recall the place either. "

My little brothers couldn't seem to recall the location of the place. But I remember the place we last saw it. But heaven knows if it is still there or not.

" I remember the place. But I can't be sure, and it is quite far away, " I said. " As long as we can get there, we are willing to hike for as long as it gets. "

My brothers agreed to my offer. And I led them after that.

Cyclone P.O.V

Thunder offered to lead us to the place he remembered. I was walking behind him, and I can't stop looking at Thunder's bandaged fingers.

They looked quite bloody. A single needle can't make such a heavy wound, right? The blood was already visible through the bandages.

Was his injuries really from only a single needle? I highly doubt that. I wanted to ask him about it, but I didn't want to bother him.

But, as clumsy as I have always been, I slipped on something and fell off the edge of the cliff we were walking through.

" Ahhhhh!!! "

I quickly grabbed onto the branch that was hanging off the edge. I could feel my sweat increasing immediately.

" Cyclone! " Thunder cried. He immediately got down and put out his hand for me to grab. I tried my best to lift myself up the branch.

Leaf was trying his best to lift the branch with his powers, he succeeded, but only managed to lift it a little. He went limp and fell into Solar's arms.