Chapter Four pt. 2

Sana Pov.

"Nee Sana chan I'm hungry!" I heard Yuta nagging from the couch.

"Deh" I shouted slightly annoyed

"why would I anyways give him food
I'm just too friendly".

"Here" I said trying to give him the dish But split some of it.

"Ehhhhh again me and my clumsiness" I said and cursed in Japanese

He just chuckled.

"wait I'm going to get you a new dish"
I said and stood up and as fast I could remember i bumped my toe at the couch.

I let a small cry out

"You okay sana-yah?" he asked feeling my toe up & down

It gave me for some reason a weird feeling.

  "yes I'm okay" I said and tried to walk but it was useless it hurt to much.

"Sana if you're really not okay we should take u to an hospital!"
he said worried still touching my toe.

"No no it's really nothing this ain't the first time, besides then that the pain will be over in two min".
I said trying to stand up but failed.

Sit down sana chan I'm going to do the dishe he said.

"But— no but's you're hurt and besides then it would just take 5 mins".
he said and stroked my hair.

I just gave up because I know how stubborn he his.

I just laid myself on the couch and watched tv til i endless felt asleep.

————————————————————————————————————————
Yuta's Pov.

"Sana-yah" I'm done I said but there were no replay.

"Sana"? I chuckled when I saw her hugging the pillow tightly.

I slowly carried her in bride style and then brought her to her room.
I gave her an forehead kiss and then when back to the living room.

I checked my messages and of course i had 20+ missed calls from sulbin.

I honestly know that my dad won't tell her that I rejected the marriage.

But what could i do he was just like me stubborn and not listening. I hate it it to known that we are so similar.
I was afraid that i would end up like him later when I didn't wanted that I wanted to let my kids do everything they would want and spend time with them.

I just didn't wanted to have the same lifestyle as him besides then that he want me to be the next ceo of his company when my Dream was always to be playing on the Japanese national team.

I loved Korea but I missed japan I wanted to go back to my hometown living with my wife and kids an normal life but how could I do that when my family was one of the richest companies of Asia.