Chapter thirteen

Sanas Pov.

"Come on sana Chan we need to take the fly now",my boss shouted.

I never knew that working could be that stressful,

well if you have a boss like him.

I just worked one week In the atheistic atelier but now I feel like as if I'm working here for years.

He wants me to do all in once.
That i sometimes wish to push him down the window.

"Sana" he shouted again almost losing my control.

"Just calm down sana it's just a year and then you can resign"
I said calming my self down.

After walking to our station where our private plane welcomed us.

I looked at it, It was just whoow.

it was just a plane for two people and it really looked chic and luxurious in it.

(Description)

It had several couches and tables with it, besides then that there were a tv attached to the wall

It looked beautiful and matched totally my taste.

My boss had noticed at my unstoppable staring that he gave a little smirk and asked.

"Do you like it?"

"Mh it's ok" I just said to stop he's irritating staring.

"I know you like it sana Chan it match's you're personally and taste."

I gave him a weird look, how dare he says that he know my taste and personality.

"And how you think you know my personality and taste" I asked him folding my arms together.

"I guess I just see it and you look funny" he said playing with the armrest.

I just stared at him with wide eyes,
"Excuse me"

"What do you mean I look funny" I said calmly but was cursing at him in my head.

"It means that you seems like a person you can have fun with an person who is bubbly but also can be serious when you need to be it"

"Why are you thinking that I'm that person you described?" I asked him questionable.

It wasn't like we were friends he was my boss and I'm his employee.
So why does he thinks that he knows my personality.

"I don't know maybe I want just to know more about you?"

What the hell is wrong with him why do he wants to know so much about me

I don't think that In the contract stood something like you have to approve telling about you're personal life or something like the boss has to know everything about you.