Chapter eight

Sana's Pov.

Slowly I woke up having the problem to move and felt a huge pain in my head.

I tried to stand up when I then remember what happen.
I wanted to scream but I couldn't something was covering my mouth.

I opened my eyes wide open when I realized that I was in someone's car.

I tried to kick the drivers seat but the one besides me hold my legs tightly so I couldn't move.

We were driving somewhere and it was so damn similar to a place where I drove with Yuta.

The car stopped & suddenly one of these mans opened the door &
uncovered my mouth.

"Get out" he ordered angry & I had the need to hit him.

I didn't move so they pulled me out and I would scream endless.

"Shut up" he yelled and one of them throw me on the ground.

"HEY" someone shouted now and I could recognize who's voice that was.

"YUTA KUN" I said happy that I could see him.

"HEY YOU" he shouted at him again and Punched him.

"I told you that you should bring her here and not harass her"
he said and I looked in confusing.

"What?"

"Mihane baby but when I wouldn't do this, you would leave me without saying a goodbye"
he said and gave a smirk.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BRING ME HERE" I YELLED and he was startled because of my high tone.

"It means that we are going both to Japan" he said calmly and I had the urge to punch him now.

"Yuta kun you're crazy" I spit at him and again he just smirked.

"Come on I'm going to help you stand up."

"Don't touch me" I shouted.

"Sana?"

"No you can't just kidnapp me and expect from me that I'm going to be ok with it." I yelled

"So You wanted to leave me?!" he said with sad eyes.

"This is not true Yuta and you know it yourself I was planning to comeback when all the problems would be over but you didn't even listen to me and yelled at me that I was so wrong" I said.

"AND WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK?!  HMM because at the situation it doesn't look like that sana, don't you think that I didn't know that you  left the school when I know how important it is for you to graduate at this school."

"Do you think that I  really didn't know  that you even not said you're last goodbye to all you're friends and probably not to me when i wouldn't visiting you that day."

I "know you sana I know you too good and if you really would comeback you would tell everybody you love that you're are going to Japan and made a comeback but you didn't."

"So how are you going to expect from me that I'm going to leave you when I told you I want a future with you no you are my future."

"This is so wrong Yuta kun what's about you're family and you're dream becoming a soccer player?"

"Are you really going to throw you're dream and future because of me"
I said crying.

"Do you even listen? my future is being with you and soccer player? I already gave that dream up since my father destroyed all of my ways to become one when the only thing he wants is me being the next ceo of his company."