Chapter Nineteen

Yuta's Pov.

Me & my grandparents where right now in the plane flying to my parents to Korea.

I first didnt wanted to come because I had to let sana stay alone at home.

But my grandpa assisted that I needed to be there if dad was really going to forget the whole marriage thing, so I could focus on my actually marriage
In some month, that I accepted to go with them.

I told sana that I would come as fast back. That she just wished me luck and made sweet cookies before the flied.

I was surprised that they tasted so good because this girl obviously couldn't cook she was always burning something but they really succeeded her.

I would probably ask her for more when I would come back.

There where still two hours left until the arrive and my grandma was really excited to see her son & daughter in law after a time.

She told me how she would first hug him & kiss him if she sees him and then  hit him because he was so a bad father to me and nag her whole heart out to him.

I chuckled because of her.

I was checking the time on my phone when I discovered that i still had sana's beautiful smiling face as my phone background.

I changed It when I had proposed to her because after her crying she had put an beautiful smile on her face that I needed to photograph it.

She was so beautiful that I again started to miss her.

His Phone background

I missed her dearly but making her my wife without getting the marriage destroyed by my father, I needed to handle it first with him

——————————————————-
After a 5 hours flied we where finally arriving at our big building and I felt myself already becoming nervous.

I had debs like "what if dad is really not going to change his opinion and makes me really marry hye-rin?"

No I wouldn't & i couldn't I wouldn't allow him to separate me from my sana.

Because if he would I would hate him a life time.

I counted til 10 until I entered the villa before my grandparents.

I saw that everything was still the same the living room the dogs standing at every door and my dad and mom not being here.

I was about to go to there office until my little brother came walking out form the kitchen.

He was eating an Marmelade toast, and didn't  see me first until he raised his head up and our eyes met.

It was the moment when he dropped his toast and came running at me and hug me tightly.