Chapter Twenty/Twenty one

Last chapter

Couple month later.

Yuta's Pov.

just one week left until sana is finally mine and nobody is going to stop me to let it happen.

Dad finally approved to let me marry her and I'm happy that he did.

Because when being honest what is that for a marriage when one of your most important family members is missing?

But I'm happy that he approved finally.

He let the kang's  know that the arranged marriage is not going to be continued, and flied the day after to Japan to apologize personally to the minatosakis for much trouble he caused them.

Of course sana's father needed time to forgive him. but after my father payed the debs and gave money so they could build the restaurant back like it stood before, he forgave him and even approved the wedding.

Flashback

Yuta's dad Pov.

I was calling my son to finally talk I mean I knew how he must feel right now but then I'm the reason why he actually feels like what he feels right now.

I was in the office waiting for him until someone knocked and let him in.

"You wanted to talk?" He asked not even looking at me.

"Yes I have an confession to make"
I told him slowly.

"And this was? " he said still not giving me eye contact

"I decided to let you marry someone else then park hye-rin". I replied.

"Father If you try to make me marry someone else I wil—

"Minatosaki sana this the one I want you to get married with" I said and he just looked at me with widen eyes.

"A- Are you serious dad" he asked me still not believing what I just told him.

"Yes son or are you claiming that I'm a liar." I said with shrugged eyebrows.

"No no no dad but why? "

"you said that you don't wanted us together that she wasn't good for me but then you are here agreeing with the wedding" he asked me smiling.

I sighed first.

"I just realized that i was never the dad that i actually should be"

"Realizing that I just where a cheaper copy from dad when he used to be a bad dad like I'm today."

"You know Yuta I always hoped not to be like him when i would become my first kids but I guess I did and failed miserable to raise you as perfect sons you should be". I ended.

"No dad you raised us good"

"maybe didn't look to much out for us, but I swear you that I and Kuro knows what to do when we are in difficult situations because even we had our fights there and here we had also our good moments from the past."