Chapter Nine

Sana's Pov.

It's now 3 days that I came back to Osaka and when I'm being honest I missed everything was where here.

Day by day my old friends came to visit me and I loved talking with them they told me a lot of story's what happen when I wasn't here and most of them were funny.

I loved to see them but I missed Someone.

Knock knock.

When I heard someone knocking on my room door I told them to come in and I couldn't believe who it was.

"YUTOOOOOOO" I shouted and run to him when I saw him leaning on my door.

A/n Here is pentagons Adaichi Yuto aka. Sana's little brother in this story.

"Ne did you miss me nee Chan?" he asked me and I punched him

"Of course I missed you Baka when mom and dad told me that you were going to the Japanese military I was shocked and saddened that something could happen to you." I pounded.

"But like you see I'm A+ fine besides the fact that I'm of the strongest soldiers Japan ever could have."
he said.

"So tell me how was the time in Korea?" he asked me and I sighed because i missed it.

"It was wonderful I learnt so many things about art and her culture beside then that I once ever meet one of my biggest idols iu seunbenim
she was just like I imagine—

"Mhhm mhhm mhhm" I've been interrupted by an cough.

"I'm sorry to interrupted but can I also know what's going on here?"
Yuta said first looking at me and then at my brother.

"Ah Yuta this my little brother yuto yuto this my boyfriend Yuta."

"Nice to me you Yuta ni chan, Thank you for taking care of my oldest sister." he said and Yuta smiled now proud creepily.

"Not to thanks for, I mean someone had to take care of such an clumsy person" he said and they laughed.

"Excuse me but can you make fun about me when I'm not in you're present"  I glanced at Yuta and he shrug with he's Shoulders.

"Anyways I'm happy to mee you Yuto but now I have to go"
Yuta said and it just confused me.

"Why did you make you're way then here anyways when it would just be for a short time?" I asked.

"Ah I lended you're phone I'm here to bring it back". he said and my eyes widen.
I didn't even realized he took it.

"When did you took it and why?"

"When you were asleep and mihane I needed it the last time to call a cap because my phone battery was dead."

"Ahhh"