Chapter Ten

Yuta's Pov.

This bastard was he the person that burned Mr. Minatosaki's restaurant down?

No it would mean that my da—

Never I had to check it probably.

I called one of my chauffeurs my uncle organized for me so I wouldn't do everything alone in the house.

"Aya San could you pls book me the first fly tomorrow to Korea?"
I asked.

"Mh mh okay thank you" I said the last time and hung up.

It couldn't be right? He wouldn't go that far right?

I was terrified and suspected
I knew my father I knew what he was capable too but would he really do something like this?  just because he doesn't want me to date/Marriage sana?

Was he's company business really that important than he's own son's happiness?

I didn't know I needed to know at all cost.
————————————————————
Sana's Pov.

It was almost noon and the only thing what I could do know was searching a job since I couldn't just live at my parents place and let them feed me.

I always were a person who didn't like it being depend by someone and needed to do it my own.

I knew it was hard but what could I do it was my character.

I searched jobs who were qualify for me but most of them were mini jobs who had to be waitress babysitting or dish washer. They were duty's I could do from nothing to impossible and that was already a burden.

Then I stopped seeing an notification.

SEARCHING AN 20-30 YEARS OLD ASSISTANT FOR ART OFFICE.

Was this real right know? did they really search someone for an artist office.

"Yes yes yes" i shouted not even realizing that my whole family was watching me from my door.

"Sana Chan are you okay?" my mom asked me with an questionable look.

"Yeah" I replied scratching my head from embarrassing.

They all when out now and again I begun to quietly scream happily.

I tapped the number in my mobile phone and waited for someone to hung up.

Mhm............. mhm.......... mhm.......

"Konichiwa Art office hayato"
an woman who were probably in her end 30 spoke to me.

"Konichiwa I'm minatosaki sana and I saw an notification from theinternet that you searched some new assistant".

"Oh yes yes This is right" the woman said with and high pitch voice now.

"We search one just show yourself by us with all the documents and certificates and we gonna talk it out"
she said.

"Okay thank you very much"
I said and hung up.

I let myself in my bed fall and screamed in happiness I kicked and punched in the air as if I were some crazy woman.

I needed to tell Yuta and my family the happy news.

————————————————————
Walking downstairs I saw everyone gathered there but by my surprise they had either an worried look or an saddened expression.

"What happen?" I asked walking my last stage.

They all automatically turned to me and stared as if they were pitting me.