Chapter Fiftteen

Sanas Pov.

"Let's runaway". Yuta said when he was dragging me to the window

"What?"

"Let's runaway" he repeated.

"What do you mean, with running away?

"Yuta you and I have an family besides the fact that you are going to be married soon."

"Sana Chan! do you even listen to me?" he shouted.

"Didn't you listen to me when I told you that the only one who I am going to marry is you?"

"I'm not going to marry anyone except  you and I'm trying to make it happen by doing this" he continued.

"Doing this Yuta?"

"Even if you are trying to runaway they are going to search you and they are going to find you and I'm not coming with you because I have a family."

"Do you think they would be okay if there knew there daughter is missing and don't even know where the hell i am?"

"My father is already not feeling good because of he's restaurant and what would happen if he finds out that he's daughter is missing?"

"No Yuta I couldn't do that."

"This is why I'm not going to stay here "he said and I was just confused what he meant by that.

"What do you mean?"

"It's mean that I'm flying to japan"
he said.

"Japan?"

"Yes Japan."

"You can see you're family as long as you want and I can stay at you're side as much I want too."
He said.

"YUTAA—

"Please sana chan i don't survive this without you I'm already a mess and I don't know what am I going to do without having you besides my side."

"Lately I'm becoming crazy I was in a hospital for two 3 weeks because I had an accident."

"Accident what do you mean by that?"
I asked him shocked.

"It was because I crossed the road without looking at any cars coming". he continued and I just held my breath in.

"Why would you do that?" i asked him with an questionable look.

"It was because I was mad at this day my dad told me".. he stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

I just was more confused know why did he suddenly stop talking and what did he's dad told him.

"YUTA WHAT DID YOU DAD TOLD YOU?" I said shaking him angrily.

"Sana my dad... he's" .....

"Just say it Yuta!"
i shouted at him frustrated.

"He's the person who destroyed you're dads restaurant" he whispered and I fell my world becoming still.

I felt numb.

"What?" I asked him quite.

"I'm sorry" sana he apologized multiple times.

I let go of him and stood up.

I was about to walk away when he hold my hand and asked me not to leave him.

He's eyes were full with tears and i really could see he's pain I wanted to shout at him kick him punch him but I just couldn't.

I bend myself to him and hugged him with all my feelings I started crying with him.