Chapter eighteen

Sanas Pov.

I woke up having an wonderful feeling in my stomach, I was about to get up but someone heavy was holding me tight and locked me in he's arms.

I smiled when I saw that it was my finance who was sleeping beside me.

He was sleeping quiet and tight that I didn't even realize that he was pulling me more in a hug and didn't wanted to let me go.

He was truly adorable , I mean i couldn't believe that he really did propose to me and that I'm going to be in some months mrs nakomoto

It was unbelievable.

"Yuta we have to wake up!" I said shaking him a little.

"Sil-heo" (i don't want too)

I chuckled because of his silliness.

"Okay young man" I said and pushed myself on him that I was now on him.

"If you're not going to wake up we are going to forget to meet your grandparents and I don't think that it would be polite to be late,
right? Yuta shii?"

"Mhhh they can wait," Yuta said pulling me in he's chest that I couldn't breath.

I was trying to free myself from him that in the in the end I just felt from the bed & hit my head on something.

"Oww" i cried that Yuta gave me now he's attention and asked me if I was okay.
————————————————————
After finally getting yuta and me ready we where on our ways to the nakomoto's.

I was nervous, and my sweaty palms made it obviously.

I was wearing a white Sommer dress with accessories and white chucks
While yuta was wearing shorts with an blue white Levi's shirt and Nike Air Force.

Description:

We where driving to them and I was trying to calm my nervousness with reading books checking my dms or listing to the radio music but absolutely nothing helped

When I felt that we were already arriving I felt that my heart was just bumping louder and that it would explode in any moments.

I didn't even know why I was nervous Yuta said that they are the most adorable and friendly persons
he knows, the total opposite from his dad.

But maybe It was that what made me nervous and scared, that what was when they where like yuta's dad, maybe there where just naturally friendly to Yuta because it's there grandson but aren't to others,I mean they never met me what Is if I don't picture there ideal granddaughter? and want me to screw up?

I was so much In thoughts that I didn't even realize that yuta was already out of the car and opened the door for me.

He hold his hand out for me to take what I friendly took.