Chapter Seventeen

Sana's Pov

"Yuta what are you doing here? "
I asked trying to give him a hug but he totally blocked me.

"Ah ah I'm not going to hug you when you have someone else's dna on your cheek" he said.

"Yuta you sound ridiculous!"
I said rolling my eyes and putting my heels finally off.

"But now tell me did you have fun with mister asshole I mean Yamazaki San? At you're little flied back" he said where I totally could hear he's jealousy.

"Are you jealous" I asked him.

"Me nooo! I'm just trying to find out if you had fun with him on your flied back." He said trying to show me he's strongest I mean it look

I was really debating if I should provoke him.

"Did you?" he asked tense

"What if I say yes?" I said and hear him sighing loudly.

"Yes what?" he said with teeth bitten.

"Yes it was fun" I replied.

"And can you tell me with what you had so much fun?" he asked
a little bit scary.

"I mean that kento San is a really fun person " I said.

"Kenton San?" He again asked with bitten teeth.

"Oh did I say kento San I mean yamazaki San sorry but he told me to call him by he's first name when we has dinner together."

"You ate together? You mean just you two" he asked and I nodded playful.

I where at the point of laughing when I saw yuta's face becoming mad red.
But then I really couldn't hold it and begun bursting out laughing making me looking the crazy one now.

I stopped laughing when I realized that it was to quiet in here.

"Why you're laughing?" he asked me numb that again I tried not to laugh but failed miserably.

"I'm laughing because you idiot believed on everything I just said."

"It was everything just a lie, I mean do you really think that he would allow me to call him by he's first name? and beside that why the hell would he invite me to an eating when he has no time." I said between my giggles and could see an tensed Yuta calming down.

"You scared me! he said quietly and took steps forward making me
scared now.

"What are you doing?" I backed a little away until I felt on the couch.

"Oh my innocent sana Chan did you really thought I'm going to do nothing to you when you just fooled me about a second ago?" he said laying above me.

"But I didn't do anything!" I said with my most innocent voice back showing him my puppy eyes.

"Yes I think you did and for that you need to be punished."

Before arguing furthermore with him he carried me and brought us both upstairs to my room locking it up.
Letting me looking at him confused.

"Why did you lock it up?" I asked him.

"Babygirl I hope you know that we are in your parents home."

"Yes I know but— ah I got it now!"
I said not realizing saying it out loud.

He just chuckled darkly.

He was trying to go the next step when  I stopped him.

"apropos my parents home how the hell did you come in? you don't have a key nor are my parents home. "