Chapter Eleven

5 hours after the fly.

Yuta's Pov.

Sigh "Never  knew I was going to comeback but hey Korea.'

Was this bastard really going to pick me up?

I felt my vomit coming up when I saw this scumbag walking to my way.

"Did you fly been well?" He asked not even showing an expression.

How much I wanted to punch he's express-less face.

"Yes it was Eito San" i said with bitten teeth.

"Anyways follow me to our van" he said and I just felt becoming sick after hearing he's voice.

I was going to do something to him knowing that he was the one who burned minatosaki sans restaurant, but first I needed to know if my father was conflicted in this.

Arriving and welcoming by my mom and little brother I waited for my father in he's office.

He wasn't there.

What a wonder (remark the sarcasm)

But still he hated it when people entered he's office when himself wasn't there but myself didn't care a shit and just wanted an explanation.

After my one hour wait he entered he's office but not alone but with an girl and a man who could be the same age with my dad.

My dad smirked at me when he saw me and then switched back to the unknown guest I saw.

"Mr Kang this is my son Nakomoto Yuta."

"Yuta this is Mr kang you're future Father in law."

I cringed when he said Father in law.

"Ah really? but when he's my father in law than who is going to be my fiancé"
I said to my father arrogantly.

"This is going to be you're fiancé."

"Yuta let me introduce you're hye-Jin
She's going to be you're future fiancé."

A/n you can image her like this.

Again I cringed when this girl was giving me a lot of flirting looks and a among of blinks

"Anyways I think you should show her the house so we can discuss about the rest."