Chapter Five

Yuta's Pov.

It was beautiful to tell my thoughts on sana and it was even more beautiful that she forgave me & understood me.

I could tell her about my feelings.

And I felt so happy when she said that she didn't know if she should give me a second chance because this was a sign that she still loved me and that we could start over.

I wanted to make sure that she was the one that I wanted to share my life with. I wanted her and nobody else.

I wanted her to be called my fiancée and I didn't cared if my dad wouldn't accept it.

I just needed to make sure that he won't participate in my future so he couldn't destroy our relationship I needed to make sure that he couldn't harm us so I called sulbin's dad to tell him that we are going to let the marriage fall.

I knew that it was a risky but I didn't care because he was the person who pushed me in this when I told him that I was in a serious relationship.

A couple hours later.

I was standing now before the office of sulbins father and became lightly nervous. I was scared.

Would my dad harm sana?
Would he hate her definite?
And what's with our future would he made sure to destroy it?

I was terrified but I couldn't go back now I've been coming so far.

I knocked and entered the room.

"A Yuta shii"
he said smiling brightly at me.

"What can I do for my future son in law?"

"Mister Park I wanted to talk about the marriage."

"Marriage? isn't sulbin responsible for that" he said laughing.

"No it's not about the plans it's about something else". I said nervous.

"Mhh I understand what did you wanted to tell me?"

I exhale once,  "I apologize but I'm rejecting to marry you're daughter"
I said and bowed once.

I heard nothing in the room til I meet he's eyes again.

He sigh.

"I knew it" he just said what made me confused.

"You knew it?"

"Hmm don't you think I don't see how you both look at each other? I mean it's not love."

"But sir I thought it was a business relationship nobody said from loving each other."

"I know & I was  actually really against it but then I had struggled with the company and you're father requested that we should work together so he arranged the marriage."

"I had no choice but ask sulbin if she could do that for me and because she's my precious daughter she accepted it."

"I always felt guilty because of her because I knew that I arranged her an marriage when you are not the person she loves."

"I asked her multiple times if she is really okay with it and when she's not we could immediately break it up because she's more precious for me that the company."