Chapter Seven

Sana Pov.

"Okay Okachan okachan pls slowdown"
I tried to calm my mother.

"So what happen?" I asked her again quietly.

"What's with dads restaurant? Someone destroyed and burned it down? But why did he had some enemies" I asked her worried

"Yes I understand just let me discuss it with my school they will probably understand it."

"What should I do?"I said & gave myself an facepalm.

"Why would someone do that?"
I said and throw myself back on my bed.

Mom said that she would be closing her boutique for a while so she could stay by dads side.

She told me that she couldn't send me money anymore because they needed to spend and that I should come back living with them.

What was I know supposed to do?

I had to give all this up what I build in Korea.

all my dreams I had and wanted to do here but know it was all gone.

I cried and cried asking myself what I could do, I unfortunately couldn't ask my parents for money and I wasn't either someone who asked ppl for money.

But what could I do.
Searching myself a job?

Impossible who would take me?
I'm the most clumsiest person on earth and comes always late.

The only think I could do was painting but more not.

I was useless when it comes to working I might be smart & that was it.

I came to Korea to learn more about art and hers culture. But now? How I'm going to make it without attending the Seoul art college.

Since I was 8 it was always my dream attending this school I thought I could learn new things in this school and become after a nice famous artist like painter lee hi or Iu sunbenims.

A/n just image Iu & Lee hi we're famous painters.

They were always my role models and when I read one of there books saying they entered the Seoul art college I begged my parents to register me on this school. I told them that I would do everything to complied my dream and they haven't to be worried about me.
That they agreed to send me to Korea.

Since then I found so many wonderful people & friends here but now I had to give it up because of a supid human burning my fathers restaurant.

I cried about the thought explained it to Yuta I didn't even know how I was going to start it.

I didn't wanted to be separated from him but I couldn't also let my parents down.

I needed to go back wanted it or not
it was just my destiny.

————————————————————————————————————————
Yuta's Pov.

"I warn you if you're going to do something to her I will never excuse you no matter you're my father or not I said pulling him by he's collar."

He just chuckled and smiled evilly I was annoyed by him.

"Calm down small one calm dow" he said removing my grip from his collar.