Bad habits and a broken smile

** hiiii I'm Amy! I hope you like this, I write little stories usually so I thought like hey why not make a wattpad?anyways here we go**

I opened my eyes to see a faint bit of light. It was a Monday morning, not just any Monday morning. The Monday that signifies there's only a month left of school. Thank god. I quickly get out of bed and search through my closet and pull a maroon polo off the hanger and walk to a white dresser in the corner of my room and pull out a pair of shorts with sequins on the front, then looking down at the fresh cuts on my arm and go look at the sweaters on the right side of my closet and pull out a Victoria secret pink sweater.

After checking how I look various times, I pull my hair into a sleek high ponytail, and put on a few coats of mascara and stand in front of the mirror again. I sigh and look at myself; I'm so ugly no wonder I'm single. I have scars, my teeth are bucked at the front and have gaps, I have like no curves. Ha no wonder nobody loves me.

I walk into the kitchen and see my brother eating a bowl of cereal, he looks up and smirks at me. I smile "what?" And he shakes his head "you know that boy Matt in my auto class?" He said not erasing the smirk from his face.

Matt Espinosa, he had a major crush on me, he stares at me when I'm at my locker and flirts with every girl I know, and rumor has it he's a freak in bed.

I nod my head at him and say "yea I know him" I then opened the fridge and grabbed some milk and walked to grab a cup "well.... I sorta told him that you would go on a date with him if he fixed my car up for me" he snickered I stopped pouring the milk and paused "what? Why would you do that! I'm not going anywhere alone with him!" He looks at me and rolled his eyes "whatever, c'mon lets go we have to go to school" he said picking up my backpack and walking out the door. I did the same and followed him.

As we pulled into the school lot I noticed we were there at 8, when there was like nobody there. I sighed and stepped out of the car and walked into the school, I could really use some coffee like seriously. I walked into the school and walked to the hallway my locker was at and stood in front of it "66.....12...4..." I said turning the dial and opening my locker. It was empty so I placed my purse in the bottom and shut the door. When I turned to walk I ran into Matt and he looked at me and smiled.

Matt wasn't unattractive, in fact he is very attractive. He had gorgeous eyes that had a certain little sparkle in it that made him look so innocent but I knew he was bad. His hair flipped perfect at the front and his you could see the faint outline of his abs through his tight white v neck. Damn.

He smiled again "hey Amy, I'm Matt Espinosa." He said licking his lips I gave him a toothless smile "nice talking to you Matt, but I need to go find my brother I'm sorry" and started to walk away just as I left he grabbed my wrist and I winced, he then put his mouth up to my ear and whispered lightly "ill see you around babe" and put his hand in my pocket slipping a sheet of paper in it and kissed my jawline and walking away.

I pulled the paper from my pocket and read the small note written on it:

hey babe, text me 768-980-2739 ;) we should go for dinner or something sometime -Matt xo

i rolled my eyes, he was such a player but it was kinda hot at the same time, a girl like me with all good grades should not be liking boys like him; but its so hot. Everyone tells me about what he does and it all just makes me wanna at least spend a night with him, if you get what i'm saying.

I pull out my phone and enter in the number and send a quick text that says: hey uh its Amy, im just telling you i have your number.. i'll see you around :)                                                                                i quickly shut my phone off and hug my binders. Matt Espinosa, the school bad boy, wants to go on a date with me.