Chapter 11

~Matt's POV~

Such. A. Tease. But she's hot. I walk to the stereo, Shakira turns on. She laughs, "dance with me baby" I say moving my hips back and forth. She laughs and begins rotating her hips and her hands. Not bad, kinda hot. She keeps one leg in a spot and moves her other one and her hips in a circle.

Woah, those hips DON'T lie. I look her up and down and bite my bottom lip, she must be good in bed. Her rotations are swift, I grab her hand and twirl her and she is now two arm lengths away from me only holding on to my hand, she spins into my arms and I hold her waist. I plant a kiss on her neck and sway us back and forth.

She turns and faces me "why?" She says in a stern tone. "Pardon?" I say, she looks at me again and says "why me?" I don't really understand "what do you mean?" I say trying to calm her down because she looks pretty pissed. "Why out of all those perfect girls like Molly and Veronica, why did you choose me?"

Oh shit, it's one of those times. When she's all self conscious. I hear things okay. "I mean like I don't have huge boobs, huge ass, perfect teeth, and I have scars. I'm horrifying." She says looking at her feet. "Babe... You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I don't care if you have a perfect teeth or look like Kim fucking Kardashian." I grab her arms and kiss her hard. "I love you anyways"

She gives a no tooth smile. I brush a piece of hair out of her face, I look into those greyish blue eyes, she's stunning. How come she doesn't realize this? I can't imagine someone as perfect as her. I look outside the and look at the beach, the moon is shining on the water. "Come on" I say pulling her out the door.

She drags behind me laughing and I can hear the smile in her laugh. "Whaaaat" she keeps saying smiling by the sound of her voice. I stop and pull her in close to me, she smiles up at me and looks in my eyes. I grab her face with my one hand and pull her on to her tiptoes and kiss her hard, and with all the passion I can.

She finally sinks back to the ground and looks up at me, I couldn't imagine something as good as this. "Amy, I really need to say something." I say, breaking out of the thought barrier I was in. "Anything Matt" she says smiling, god she's so beautiful.

"You know I really like you and this past day has been practically the best day except for earlier and I'm glad your here with me. And god are you as perfect as I thought you were and I just wanna say, will you-" I don't finish because she crashes her lips to mine, she pulls apart and rests her forehead to mine and smiles "yes" she says smiling and kisses me again.

Did she just? Oh my god, she did. No this didn't happen. No. It didn't. Yes it did. Oh my god. I couldn't imagine a day I could say this.

Amy is my girlfriend

•Amy's POV•

He lifts me up and spins me in a circle then plants a passionate kiss on my lips. He's obviously really happy, I giggle trying to be cute. I knew he was going to ask me, I saw it coming. I just didn't know when. I was preparing myself all day for that moment and it was better than I thought it would be. He sets me down and holds my waist, all of sudden. BAM I fall on top of him, oops. Way to ruin a perfect moment.

He looks at me and rolls on top of me. The sand feels weird on my legs and back, I can feel it pressed against my head. He pins me down with his weight, he's a lot heavier than me so I can't really do anything. He stares at me for a while and sighs happily. "What?" I say trying to hold back a smile, but foolishly failing. "I'm just so happy you are finally mine." He says kissing me softly.

Me too Matt, me too.