~Chapter 15~

-Amy-

I wake up at about 6am, why the fuck I'm up so early is beyond me and I head to the one place I like the most; the kitchen. I load up the tassimo brewer with an iced coffee cup and put a glass with ice under it.

Waiting for that to finish I unlock my phone and go on Facebook, scrolling through my news feed I think to myself looking at the statuses whore, we get it you sucked his dick shut up, asshole, attention whore, duck face lmao. All of a sudden my phone rings, the caller is none other than Mitch.

The only way I would answer is just because I wanna know what this is about, I slide the screen and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I said trying to act normal. "Hi Amy, it's Mitch" his voice sounded sad and it hit me like a baseball bat "what do you want" I said sounding disgusted slightly. "I want you back, that's what I need; I need you!" He says pleading me "all you wanted me for was sex, you wanted it since day one!" I say my heart slowly breaking.

The phone goes silent for a dead minute, "that's not what I wanted, I think I fell in love with you Amy. I miss your touch, lips, laugh. I need you. I love you." He says quietly, my throat tenses up and tears stream down my face "well I don't need you" I say with that weird crying voice and hang up the phone. I sink into the closest chair and pull my knees to my chest and start to sob. The more I sat there the more I cried, the more I cried the longer I sat there.

He told me he loved me and he meant it for once, it hit me so hard. I mean I think I'm in love with him but I don't want him. That's the confusing part.

~Mitch~

The line goes dead, I could tell she was crying but I hardly cared. She wasn't as great as I put her out to be. She was the best at dirty talking me and she was right, I really only wanted the sex

At first.

Then slowly I began to sink down onto my bed, I look to my left and see her face wasn't there. A frown grows down my face, I guess I really do miss her. I go on my phone again and open photos first, I always did that because nobody texts me. I scroll until I hit her picture, I'd never deleted them and I won't for a while, I run my finger over the screen on her cheek.

I flip to my side and place the phone beside me, as she if she was looking at me, a tear falls down my left cheek. I suddenly press the home button and go to Facebook, I look at a most recent status:

Amy Bassi is in a relationship with Matthew Espinosa

I feel the anger boiling up inside me, but the sadness as well. I punch the wall beside me and collapse into tears, it's not because I love her pft that's not even an option, I just don't like seeing her with anyone else. I don't like her sleeping with anyone else, dat ass is supposed to be mine.

~Matt~

I wake up and let out a "goodmorning beautiful" with the raspy morning voice that I seem to get, and I roll over the the spot Amy fell asleep on last night. I flop onto an empty space and I immediately sit up and look around the room for her. There's nothing so I flip the blankets off of me as quickly as I can and check the bathroom, nope. I run down the hall and run down the stairs almost tripping. At the middle of the stairs I yell "Amy?" As I reach the bottom I see a little figure turn in the bar stool chairs "yes?" She says in a quiet voice taking a sip out of her iced coffee.

My heart race slows down, the blood isn't pumping as fast as before and I feel this feeling of relief in my chest. I try to cover up that I was worried and throw a quick smile on "goodmorning beautiful, I was just excited to see you" I say walking over to her and standing above her. I put two fingers from each hand under her chin and kiss her softly. I set her down a bit and we both smile back at each other.

Ever since that one day, I feel like ill be worried about her, I mean I'm in love with her. I don't want anyone hurting her, not even herself. The blade I took I hid from her, so I would know where it is at all times.

I look down at her "so, what kinda panties ya wearin?" I say with a smirk as her jaw drops slightly and she lightly slaps my face. I laugh and head into the kitchen. I pull out a blender and go to the fridge. I pull out strawberries, bananas and yogurt and go to the cupboard for a glass.

"Oooh mister healthy over here" she teases sticking out her tongue. "Gotta look good for my baby girl" I laugh and unpeel the bananas. She hops off her barstool and heads to the brewer to grab another iced coffee. "No don't have that, ill make you my FAMOUS smoothie" I joke. She shrugs and goes back to her barstool, she leans forward on the counter "impress me" she smiles and smile back "is this a challenge?" I question. All she does is laugh.

I throw all the ingredients in and begin to pour yogurt, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7 aaaand 8" I say as she giggles "you are such a loser" I stick my tongue out and put the lid on the blender, i push the blue button and the fruit and the yogurt swirl together in this mesmerizing blend if yellow, red and white.

About 40 seconds later, a pink color appears and a loud beep sounds. I take the lid off and get another glass. I pour half into the first and the other into the second. I grab a 2 hard plastic straws and plunk them into the drinks.

I hand her cup to her with a smile "'my favourite drink for my favourite girl" she smiles and takes the straw between her lips. She takes a drink and parts the straw from her lips, "this is amazing" she takes another sip.

All morning I've been looking at her, but not at her. I see mascara lines on her face and her eyes look a wee but sad. "Baby" I coo "what's wrong?" Her smile fades a bit and she shakes her head slowly "nothing" she looks down at her feet and kinda frowns.

I don't want to risk upsetting her so I decide to leave it be, I grab a cloth from a drawer and wipe off the counters, suddenly a ping and the sound of vibration from my phone goes off. I look at the lock screen, it's Facebook.

Mitch Jones: You better lay off my girl or I will get you know who to kill your ass, the first time my homies saw you they did some damage.

I finally figured out why those guys did what they did. Because of Amy. This wasn't my dad, this was my girlfriend.