18

Amy-

i dont know how to put this really, but the whole thought of home was scary. i never wanted to go back to that jail i call home, the hell i call school. i only wanted to stay here with Matt, where almost everything seems perfect. Even though the life I had is pretty much behind me, I don't really care. I sit on the wood deck out looking the sea kissed with the golden touch of sun.

Matts in the shower, this whole town thing tomorrow is bugging me. A lot. I look at the calm water, maybe it'll calm me down. My eyes gently close and the sound of rolling waves crashes in my ears.

I sit there for a few minutes like that, but it's still digging at me. I let out a breath. Then a screen door shift interrupts my train of thought. Out comes a shirtless Matt with messy wet hair and glistening wet skin. He had a pair of ripped jeans on and he was rubbing his head with a towel. "Hey princess" he smiles, I somewhat smile back "hey" I say softly. He cocks his head to the right, he knows something's up "what's wrong?" I shake my head "nothing I'm fine, what do you want for dinner?" I ask getting up.

He smiles and grabs a hold of my arms looking down at me "I have it covered, we're going out. Go upstairs and get ready." A girly feeling filled my body, but so did an unsafe one "are you sure we're safe doing that Matt..?" He pushes a strand of hair back "we will be fine princess" he smiles and gently kisses my forehead.

I smile and nod then walk upstairs, I'm excited. Our first night out? This has got to be a blast. I wonder what we'll do? I do wanna see a movie or something or even dinner. I push the door to the bedroom ever so slightly and peek inside.

On the bed lays a black bag with the metal hanger top poking out. And a letter right beside it. This is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. I open the letter and it says in cursive at the top:
"Step 1: open the black bag"

I smile down at it and look to the bag, I then pick it up and unzip it. I close my eyes then wait till the sound of the cover to hit the floor. I open my eyes to a white dress, sort of like Marilyn Monroe's. It was gorgeous. I gasped and awed at it, beautiful.

I laid it on the bed and picked up the letter, reading the next line:
"Step 2: look for the new makeup I bought you in the bathroom"
I set the note down once again and tippy toed into the bathroom. There was nothing but there's were ribbons tied on 3 drawers, two pink and one yellow. I opened the first pink one revealing tons of name brand makeup, basically like a sephora in a drawer, and the second I pulled open too and there was lipsticks, and bronzers and highlighters galore! I fell like I had died and went to heaven. It was glorious.

I quickly did a vintage red lip and winged eyeliner because the excitement for my next step filled my stomach with butterflies. I guess I'll do the rest of my makeup later and ran into the next room picking up the paper for a third time. I smile as my eyes skim down the paper setting my eyes on the third step:                                                                                                                                                                     "step 3:  do a cute hairstyle, of your choice Princess" 

I go back to the bathroom and pull my hair into a quick, loose but chic french braid. I then finish my makeup by adding some foundation, and highlighting and contouring my face. I stare at the gorgeous reflection staring back and then put on the dress.

i twirl around and the skirt follows, then read the fourth step:                                                                           " step 4: check the closet for shoes" 

i run to the closet and see an assortment of heels, flats, converse, track shoes, flip flops and a brand new wardrobe to add on to it. His family sure had money, i choose a pair of black pumps to match with it. I admired myself in the mirror for a third time, it was stunning what stared back. 

the last step of the note was to go downstairs. i walked down the stairs to see Matt in a gorgeous suit, his jaw dropping slightly as he saw me; which made me blush a little. i walked down to see him and planted a kiss on his lips, he took my hand and looked in my eyes.

"Ready to go princess?" he looked down at me and i looked up and nodded and he lead me towards the door. 

*sorry ive been so busy with school and work and hockey and a lot of drama has been going on with me so here! chapter 18 finally! so sorry again :(    -Amy*