-19-

-Matt-
The date had me so anxious as I wait at the bottom of the stairs, I had it in the closet for a while and never had a girl worth wearing it for.

I fiddle my fingers anxiously until I hear the creak of the door, I knew it was her because that's the only door that does that. She walks into my view at the top of the stairs, she looks at me and I feel my jaw slightly drop. I had the dress from my mom when she was around and the rest was just a little bit of spoiling. But I didn't imagine seeing a movie star step down those stars.

My eyes never left her, until she reached the bottom of the stars and planted a firm kiss on my lips. I looked into her eyes and took her hand, "ready princess?" I managed to slip out of my mouth, it was difficult because of how stunning she was. She nods her head and I lead her to the garage.

We have various cars, we aren't a poor family. I choose an old mustang painted black. A simple yet elegant classic.

I open her door and lead her in then shut it and go to my side and slide in the drivers seat. I put the key in the ignition and the engine roars to life. The sound fills my ears with joy, the most beautiful sound you could ever hear.

I pull forward out of the driveway and onto the highway. We both sit in silence until a certain marimba ringtone goes off. She reaches for her phone and answers "hello?" She says calmly. "Im with Matt... shut up..... I don't think I'll be home for quite a while..... Yes I'm fine.... I'm sure... Goodbye, I love you" she hangs up, I look at her for a brief moment with a puzzled expression.

"It was just Colin, no biggie. Mom was just worried." I nod my head and pay attention to the road, I kept sneaking looks at her and I think you noticed; oh well I don't care she's gorgeous.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As we pull into the restaurants parking lot, I look for a place. One was close to the door and one was farther away. Suddenly I spot an older lady looking for a place to park. She goes to the spot then sees me, she tells me to take it and I shake my head. She gives me a smile and slowly pulls into the spot. "That was really nice of you" Amy beams. I blush and pull into the other parking spot.

I get out and go to Amy's side, opening her door and helping her out of the car. As she is on the ground, I plant a quick peck on her cheek. She smiles and takes my hand and we head inside.

The restaurant was prettier as it was online, the giant chandelier sparkled and the waiters were well dressed, stylish, and preserved. I smile in satisfactory and head to the little desk.

"Bonjour, what can I help you with?" A blonde woman says in a French accent and a smile that was way too fake. "reservation for Espinosa?" I say gripping Amy's hand tighter and looking down at her with a smile. The woman skims down a list "Ah oui this way." She says picking up two menus and leading us.

I had reserved a special room for us, somewhere that nobody would find us. Like a safe room. It was a bit costly but she's worth every penny.

We reach the room and we both sit. It is very silent except for the occasional clearing of throats and some breaths seemed deeper than others. "Why are you doing this?" She puts down her menu "I don't exactly understand, love." I say with a polite smile rising from my lips. "This is just out of no where, like suddenly you wanna go dress up fancy and go to some fancy place with me? Isn't that a bit odd?" She questions. I don't exactly understand her deal, just wanted a night out and where people would be able to see that she's MY girl.

"I wanna be able to show all the people the best thing I've ever had. I wanted to treat you but I guess that's not aloud." I say quite annoyed. Her eyebrows go from slanted downwards to slanted upwards "awe baby" she smiles and looks at her menu. That was the weirdest swing of emotions I've ever seen.

The waitress comes in "ready to order?" She looks at me and smiles then her smile dims as she looks at Amy. "I am." Amy beams "me too" I say almost monotone.

Just as I opened my mouth the say my order, the door burst open.

*here you go happy holidays and happy new year if I can't get to it by then! Have fun babes and don't forget to vote and follow me. Follow me on Twitter too @awk0amy and give some feedback!*