Chapter 10

**i wanna say thanks for almost 800 reads, you guys are too amazing I swear! Vote for this chapter if BH&BS is in your library!!**

A cold air blows onto me from the air conditioning, I close my eyes and let it embrace me. I open my eyes and breathe in a fresh lemon smell, there is a white kitchen with marble countertops on the island and counters, in the island there is a fruit bowl. In the kitchen there is a steel fridge, steel oven and a hanger for all the pots. This is a safe house?

"Do you like it?" Matt says swinging from around a corner. There's 2 cold beers in his hand. "I don't drink Matt" I say, he should know that." Of course you don't" he says with sass and closes his eyes then spins on his heel and around the corner again.

I walk further into the house, it's beautiful. I go and sit at the bar stools at the island. To my left is big windows over looking the beach. I get off the chair and walk to the fridge. I haven't eaten in so long, hopefully there's pizza. I open it to see healthy foods, who the fuck wants this? I close it and sigh. Matt emerges from the staircase to my right, how did I not see that before?

"What's wrong?" He says noticing the pout on my face "it's all healthy food I know but I know where to get some good stuff" he comes up behind me and holds my waist, he sways me back and forth and plants a kiss on my neck. "I want food Matt" I say. "Ugh fine lets go" he says leading me to the cellar downstairs.

He switches on the light and there's a fully furnished "guys room" I guess you could call it. There's a pool table, huge flat screen, a fully stocked bar, couches and I think that's a stripper pole. He looks at me with a grin, he walks over to a stereo near the bar and starts playing the song "pornstar dancing" by My Darkest Days. He goes into a hidden closet in the corner which is actually a small kitchen. These people are rich.

I look around, I lean on something and wait for him. He walks out an closes the door behind him, I watch him from over my shoulder, his jaw drops. I put my arm up, shit. I'm leaning against the pole. He smirks at me "dance for me baby" he says in a sexy tone. I would but this isn't my style if you catch my drift.

I come over to him and wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his arms around my waist, I lightly put my lips to his and start to kiss him. He pulls my waist closer to him and bites my bottom lip. I kiss him faster and he smirks, my lips leave his and kiss along his jaw and down to his neck. He smiles and leans his head back, I kiss one spot an begin leaving a hickey, biting occasionally. My lips leave his neck and he grabs my face and looks me in the eyes.

"Don't do that babe" he says and chuckles, "why?" I say trying to half seduce him. "Because I want to fuck you on that pool table right now" well at least he was straight up. I laugh and walk my fingers down his chest. He hits my hand away and grabs the bag of food and brings it upstairs.

I didn't want to sleep with him anyways, he's hot but I don't know him well. Besides i bet I'm terrible compared to him, for what I've heard about him. I like the taste of his lips and his hands around my waist holding me close to him. I don't want his body, I want his actions.

I start up the stairs, I look back once at the pole and chuckle one day I think to myself, and half smile and begin up the stairs again.