~20~

-Amy-
The night was perfect, unexpected, but perfect. The waitress, who wasn't as friendly as she could've been, sent beaming smiles at Matt constantly which made me a bit jealous. But every girl does it I mean he's gorgeous; but anyways, we were just about to place our orders when suddenly the door slams open. My head shoots to where the sound is coming from and in the doorway stands a tall shadow.

I shook my head a bit because my vision isn't exactly perfect. The shadow takes the form of a womanly figure, with flowing hair.

Finally my eyes focus in, it was almost like looking at Jessica Rabbit. She had an incredible hourglass figure in a small black jumpsuit, she had gorgeous green eyes and orange long wavy hair with side bangs. She puts her hands on her hips and smiles "Hello Matt" I look at him and he mouths shit.

An uneasy feeling settles in my stomach as my eyes return back to her. He sighs "Amy, this is Veronica. Veronica, this is Amy." He swallows "my girlfriend" her face lights up with a wide smile, "well hello there sweetheart!" She says strutting towards me and bending over for a hug.

Matt keeps looking at me, I just hug her back and smile. The waitress comes at the table and opens her mouth, Veronica turns "there you are! I would like a chair so I can dine with these fine young lovers and a margarita, stat!" She claps her hands and the waitress closes her mouth and walks out.

I head Matt groan softly and Veronica shoots him a glare. We're they ex's? I wonder to myself. But the thought just looked away, she touched my arm "you are so lucky to get with this young man, he's the finest of his kind." She gives a toothless, and some what bitchy smile towards Matt and he bleakly smiles.

The waitress comes with margarita in hand and Veronica smiles "thanks darling" she turns back to us and the waitress looks at us nervously "can I get you any drinks?" I smile politely "iced tea for me please" and Matt remains at his monotone "water for me, thank you" and the waitress nervously smiles "sure thing" and walks out.

Veronica purses her lips "she is very beautiful, Matt." And she shoots me a nice smile, and I blush and get embarrassed "Uhm thank you aha" and Matt smiles "Veronica, can I have a word?" He says getting up. She smiles "of course hun!" and follows him out of the room. I can see them talking but I can't hear anything, he runs his hands through his hair in frustration and she stands unimpressed staring at him.

Suddenly the waitress from before peaks her head in "is she gone?" She scans the room then gently slides in the door. "I thought I could never take your order" she laughs and puts a pen to her notebook "what can I get for you?" I talk without eye contact "the shrimp linguine and the broccoli soup please, with iced tea to drink I'm parched." She writes and nods "okay great love" she begins to walk to the kitchen "hey actually do you know who that is?" I say signalling to the silhouettes of Matt and Veronica. "Of course, that's Veronica Espinosa, shes a regular very disrespectful and rude. Don't get on her bad side." I pause to process it all "does she have children? I mean with that attitude.." I laugh and she does as well "yea his names Matt, she has others I think but I can't remember the names, I gotta run though the chef is getting impatient." She walks out of the room and into the kitchen.

Suddenly both Veronica and Matt flood into the room. Veronica picks up her martini "nice chatting, we will see each other soon!" She smiles brightly at me and doesn't even look at Matt. I smile politely and wave as she walks out of the room. "who was that?" I smile at Matt kind of in a bitchy way. He runs his hands through his hair "Veronica, she's my mom. I haven't seen her in a long time.. I don't know how she found me or why but she did" he sighs.

What does he mean by why and how? Does he not like her or something? Well obviously he doesn't like her what a stupid question but why? Sure she seems like a bitch but she can't be as bad as he portrays her to be. It can't be that bad...... Can it?

*sorry for long time updates exams were undergoing and my boyfriend needs me to help with some personal issues, I've been writing just not posting I'm so so sorry, next one will be better!

Kisses,
Amy *