Chapter 17

17/30

K E N Z I N G T O N

I woke up with a loud bang on the door. Was it the bedroom door? It could've been any door. I had no time to work it out as my mind was preoccupied with other things. For starters, being sick...

Instead of going to the door to answer like any normal human being would, I shook Niall vigorously before rushing to the toilet.

He must've heard me because soon he was shouting at the boys.
"SOMEONE ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!" I think Liam must've come out of his room.
"Kenzie is in there throwing up. Please just answer the door." Our door then slammed and Ni walked in running straight over to me.

"You're okay beautiful. It'll be okay." I haven't thrown up just yet but I can feel it coming.
"Come on, let it all out." He started rubbing my back and doing his weird massage thing on my stomach.

That got me going. As soon as I started I couldn't stop. Not even when someone barged into the room.
"Uh I'm sorry to intrude but... Never mind. Do you need any help?" I stopped for just a few seconds which allowed me to let out a quiet 'yes' before it started again.

"Liam we're fine. If anything she'll want Harry."
"Louis-" I corrected him. "I want Louis." He seemed shocked at that. They both did. But they had no time to question me as I was throwing up again.

It stopped. Completely stopped. Niall kept massaging and rubbing though. The door also opened allowing someone to come in again. Soon I felt arms wrapping around me and pulling me away from Niall.

"Harry's upset." I didn't mean to upset him by this. I feel bad.
"He thinks he's done something wrong. I tried to tell him he didn't but he's worrying." Now I feel even worse. "Shall we go and see him?" I nodded.

Before I got up to leave I looked at Ni.
"It's fine baby. You go see Harry and I'll see what's going on at the door." I gave him a silent thankyou before Louis helped me up and out the door.

"Harry, I brought someone to see you." Okay now I feel even more bad. He's been crying.
"Kenz whatever I've done I'm really sorry! Please forgive me." I didn't answer in words. Instead I ran up to him, jumping on his lap, and pulled him into a massive hug.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I just wanted to ask for Lou for a change." I gave him a little kiss on the cheek just to really make up for it.
"Are you sure?" I nodded, again not really wanting to speak.

"Sorry to intrude on your moment but, you're currently sat on my husband." Looking down I saw that I was sat directly on his crotch too. Awkward. I very quickly moved to just be sat next to him, although his arms stayed wrapped around me.

Lou sat down right next to me and Harry pulled him into our group hug.
"Oh fuck. Do not move. Don't let me move. I'm cramping. I think I'm about to be sick again." This has never happened before. I've only been sick once a day so far.

"Niall? Liam? Can one of you get a bowl for Kenzie please!" That's one way of doing it. Shout across the rooms to get the message across.

Liam came running in with a bowl and placed it directly in front of me. Now I'm really trying hard to hold it back.

"I need-" I couldn't finish my sentence before the contents came out of my mouth.
"Niall's busy. He can't leave right now." Looks like I'll be throwing up for a while then.

"How does he stop it? What does he do? There's something he does that works." I really fucking hope they can figure this out before it starts coming again.
"Oh god... Okay Kenz, just try and breathe." Breathing helps. When I'm not throwing up.