Chapter 26

26/30

K E N Z I N G T O N

"Come on Nialler you need to wake up." I shook him vigorously.
"Nialler wake up. Please." I shook him again, even more vigorously.
"NIALL JAMES HORAN WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!" That did the trick.

He shot up and started looking around, panicked.
"What? What's going on? Why did you scream?" There's still a panicked look on his face.
"Because you needed to wake up. Now I can go wake the boys up."

Niall picked his phone up and checked the time.
"Baby it's only 5 in the morning. Can't I sleep a bit longer?" I shook my head.
"Nope! We need to have left by 6." I jumped out the bed and left the room.

I walked right across the house over to Liam's room. Instead of knocking I just let myself in.
"Liam! Wake up!" He looks kind of awake. I went over and shook him a little to make sure he is.

"Yes Kenzie. I'm awake. I'll get up in a second." He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. Then he started to go through social media. At least I can trust one of the boys to wake themselves up. I feel like Harry and Louis are both still asleep. Niall's probably gone back to sleep too.

I decided to test that and went across to Haz and Lou's room. Again I didn't knock but walked straight in. Both of them are still asleep. Although Harry looks like he could wake up soon.

"Hazza? Lou? Are you awake?" They get the nicer approach. I'll go full on with Ni and Liam is mediocre but these boys get the soft side of me.
"I'm awake Kenz. It's just Lou. I'll wake him up." Harry assured me.
"Okay. Be ready by 6 at the latest." He nodded.

I left their room and went back over to my own. Inside I found Niall with some clothes on and changing Breyah's nappy.
"Thankyou Ni. But you need to be getting ready." He looked me up and down.
"Actually you're the one who needs to get ready. I'm the one who's dressed here." He has a point. I'm still in my pj's.

"Fine, continue to change her." He never stopped anyway. I walked through to my wardrobe and looked around for what to wear. Maybe just casual today? I don't want to look too dressed up because that's just weird.

In the end I chose some ripped high waisted jeans. Then I picked up a Sugg life tshirt to go with it. The black one specifically. With those I put on my white Adidas trainers and one of my usual hoodies. Which is really Niall's but no one needs to know that.

"How should I do my hair today?" I called to Niall as I walked through to the en suite.
"Leave it natural. Put it in your pigtails or something." I decided to ignore his idea and do two braids instead. Two french braids to be exact.

He came in a couple minutes after me and started sorting his hair out. He just needs to gel it and spray it and he's done. My hair takes so much longer to do.

"There's a load of food prepared in the car for us. We can munch on it on our way." I made sure to get the cooks to prepare a few little things so we wouldn't go hungry.

Niall picked up his toothbrush once his hair was done and brushed his teeth. I've already done mine so I continued to work on my hair. It's so long now that it takes forever. After all it is down to my bum.

~

"Are you all ready to leave?" They all look half asleep still. Even when they nodded and got excited to leave they looked half asleep.
"What song are you singing again?" I know what it could be, I just want confirmation.

"We're singing the song you wrote for us Kenz." That song is perfect! I absolutely loved working with them to write that song. Although I'm not sure how they're going to do the female parts. It was written for the odd occasion that I join them when performing. I can't wait to hear who takes my parts.