Chapter 29

29/30

K E N Z I N G T O N

I rolled over to be met with my blue eyed boy. He's not long woken up.
"Morning babygirl."
"Morning daddy." His breathing hitched.
"The things you do to me my gorgeous girl." I gave him a small smile and snuggled in.

"Li-Li, come love me." I felt another pair of arms wrap around me. Ever since the incident a few months ago he's been sleeping with us a few times. Not because he chose to but because I might just so happen to force him to.

Mine and Niall's sex life is perfectly fine. We seem to be getting it on a lot more recently. Every now and then when he's in the room we'll get Liam to join in. But they only ever pleasure me. Never each other. I will admit I've fantasized the two of them fucking.

"Babygirl you need a shower. You should wash after last nights antics." Last night was very messy. Me and Niall were at it for god knows how long. Then when we were about to sleep I invited Liam in. He sounded lonely.

"Join me daddy?" He shook his head.
"Li-Li?" Niall looked angry.
"No one joins you in the shower but me babygirl. Don't even think of asking him again." I bowed my head down.
"Sorry daddy." Instead of waiting for a reply, I got up and walked through to the bathroom.

~

Coming out the en suite now fully clothed I noticed something different in the room. Usually I am greeted by silence. The two are normally sleeping again. But not this time. There's noise. Lots of noise.

"Well isn't this a lovely sight to come back to." I dropped Haz a message.
Kenz:
Could you possibly inform the maid to let Bee sleep a little longer please? Don't want her too tired xx
Haz:
Course Kenz. Enjoy your lie in xx
I didn't want to get him too suspicious of what is about to happen.

"Come here babygirl. Come join us." They're lying on the bed playing together. And by playing I mean having a tickle fight with kisses in between. The two of them have never kissed before! Unless you count that sick prank they played on me last year.

"Save some of the fun for me!" I walked over to the bed and climbed on, sitting on whoever was closest and kissing them.
"We're going to do something babygirl and you have no say. You're not going to need a shower after this but we surely are."

(I feel like I'm turning this into some kinky fucked up shit!)

The two boys stripped me down until I was completely nude like they were.
"I'm going to do something that we did on our honeymoon babygirl. I'm sorry if I hurt you." I was pushed to the back of the bed by Liam whilst Niall grabbed something.

A piece of rope was wrapped tightly around my hands and tied to the head of the bed.
"Why are you doing this to me? What are you doing?" Ni smacked my leg.
"Don't talk. It's a surprise." The sound of his voice was muffled to the back of my brain as Liam pressed his lips against mine in a rough kiss.

I like Liam's kisses but nothing beats my Nialler. Soft lips and always so full of lust and love. He's my little craving. I crave for his soft touch and his lips upon mine as he fucks me over and over into pure oblivion.

"Move Li-Li. My turn." Liam moved away but his lips were soon replaced by Niall's.
"Now babygirl, we're going to do something and you're not allowed to touch yourself. Oh wait, you can't can you?" He let out a sly laugh.

"Now this also means you are not allowed to come." He went through a long list of things I needed to do. "If you do any of this it ends in punishment." I nodded.
"Use your words babygirl."
"Okay daddy. I understand." He bopped his head at me and turned round.