Chapter 25

25/30

6 T H  O F  M A Y

K E N Z I N G T O N

I just want to sleep. Or scream. Or both. Except doing both at the same time isn't possible. Either I sleep or I scream. Or eat ice cream. That sounds good too.

I just want to curl up into a ball and hold every single one of Niall's hoodies in my arms whilst sleeping. Unless he's in the room. Then I'll hold him instead. Or he holds me. That sounds more like it.

For now though, I'm making do with Relly, Lou and Chicken in the room. Niall is trying to sort out my important things in the office along with Liam and Harry. I'm not entirely sure how much I can trust them but I'm sure it can't be too bad.

"Lou, can you pass me my drink please. I don't want to move." I just got into a comfy position and if I move too much I'll get uncomfortable all over again.

"Of course Kenz. I'm going to check on the boys quickly. Relly, shout me if anything happens." She didn't say anything so must've nodded.

Lou passed me my drink and I started sipping through the straw. He must have left as I heard the door shut.
"Kenzie, do you think this is the baby coming? Or are you just poorly?" She's got a point. Do I think that? I don't even know myself.

"I'm not too sure Rells. It might be. I won't count on it but maybe." Ever since she found out the baby is due this month she's insisted on coming back every weekend. It's quite sweet of her if I'm honest.

~

Lou finally came in after half an hour.
"Sorry it took so long, we were just discussing a few arrangements." Do I even want to know? Probably not. I think I'm starting to regret putting Niall in charge whilst I'm not around.

"Also Relly, you need to go. The car is here to take you back." It's Sunday evening. Every Sunday at 5 o'clock they have to take her back. Just so she can get back to school in time. If she didn't leave now she wouldn't be allowed in and we have to give a couple hours leeway in case of traffic. The gates close at 8 PM.

"Okay Lou. Bye Kenzie. I love you." She came over and gently wrapped her arms around me. I managed to get one around her and place a kiss on her cheek.
"Love you too Relly. Lou, please don't be long. Just in case." Relly's suspicions have got me worried.

Thankfully he came back up 5 minutes later.
"Sorry Kenz, just had to make sure she got out safely." He always does.
"It's fine. Chicken kept me company." She's lying next to me. Just like she has done the whole time.

~

"I'm here to help you out Lou. Apparently I'm no help down there. Niall thinks I'm being useless." Well with what needs to be done I don't see why. I suppose there's mathematical skills involved and it would make sense to only have two people.

"It's okay Harry, you can come sit with us. We're having chats about random little topics." The bed dipped and I felt Harry's presence behind me.
"I wish Ni was here. That would make me very happy. But of course he's busy working." He'll have to come if I go into labor.

"Do you boys miss Darcy at all? It's weird not having her around." Lottie decided to look after her for the weekend. Along with Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe. They all adore her. What can I say, I produce adorable babies.

"A bit. I agree. She's such a happy baby and brings joy to everyone. She just glows." Harry can be such a sap I swear.
"Lou?" He looked over to me sincerely.

"Yeah. I really miss her. But I know she's safe with my sisters." Not all of his sisters though. She's around the 4 eldest and the twins but she's never met his other sister. Even I've never met his other sister!