Fresh start (day 1)

Ok so this is my first book and I hope y'all like it and I will try to make one very often, but without farther to do here is the first few parts.And sorry this was suppose to be the first chapter.So readers.

"(Y/N) wake up your going to be late."You really didn't want to go to a new school you just wanted to stay home, but your mom and dad say other wise."Come on sweetheart I know you didn't want to move and have to make new friends, but I can't change that now just please get up and get ready for school.I made your favorite breakfast at least that will be some what of a good start for today right?"As much as I hated it, she was right.But I didn't have that much friends back where we used to live.But i'm going.

"Ok mom i'm getting dressed now."You got up got dressed and ready for school and walked out your room."Hi mom."You smiled at your mom so she could feel better, because she had a frown.

She didn't say hi back which wasn't normal for you and that frown didn't help, but you still had to see whats wrong.You went to ask, but instead ask where is dad.She looked at you and smiled but was still a little sad."Sweetie your father already left for work you know that silly girl."She stated it and chuckled a little."Oh yeah daddy did say that last night."

You looked down and your mom gave you your breakfast."So how are you feeling you look a little down whats wrong ."One way or another your mom would figure out what was wrong."Is it because of the move?"You just looked down and finished your breakfast.You looked at her then you got up and put your plate in the sink."Kinda I guess."You looked back down and she pulled you in to a hug moving your hair from your face."Sweetie I know you didn't want to move and I know you won't have that much father daughter time, but he will make time for you I promise."She kissed you forehead and walked to the next room.

It never mattered what you were think she always knew what was wrong and what to say.

You finished getting ready for school and then you went to leave, but mom was already outside and she wanted to drive you to school.You missed those time with her, but your dad normal did it.But you complied.

"I know in no time you will have friends, then have sleepovers-"before she finished she slammed on the breaks."What the fuck assholes?!"Well here we go again a guy slammed on his breaks which pissed mom off, but then she finished her sentence."And the last thing I was going to say you might meet a guy you like."

She smiled, but you just stared at her."MOM NO!"You didn't know what to do or say other then that.She just giggled and then started to slow down.

"Here we are your new school."She sounded so happy, but I really wasn't.She told me again what to do and not to do.You just looked at her after she got done and said bye then you walked into school.

You looked around and was trying to find the principle's office.You accidently ran into some dropping all of your stuff.

"Oh I am so sorry."You were mad, but then cooled down."Oh no it's my fault I wasn't looking were I was going."You looked up and saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes."Here let me help you."You were both on the ground picking up the stuff that you dropped."So are you new around here."He stated it and my face went a little red."I stick out that bad huh?"He looked at me and smiled."Don't feel bad it's just, I can tell.I memorised everyone's face here."

"Anyway do you want some help finding the principal's office?"You stared at him, but you want to learn more about him."Sure that would be a great help."You smiled and he smiled back.Then some one came down the stairs the knew the boy you were with.This guy looked like the one that helped you but older and had green eyes.

"Hey little bro."A smiling face came down."Oh hey big bro"You could tell he was a little embarrassed."Who's your new friend Jeff."He stared blankly, because you knew he wanted to find that out on the walk with you and him."I'm (y/n) nice to meet you."You looked back at Jeff and winked at him, because you knew he didn't want to tell his brother the truth."Well nice to meet you to I thought my little brother forgot to ask and tell you his name."He just chuckled while Jeff got a little bit redder face."Anyway I am Liu Woods, Jeff's older brother."You smiled.

"Um (y/n) we need to get to the principle's office."Jeff spoke after letting his brother speak."Oh you want her alone huh brother?"Liu chuckled then said sorry and walked off.

After Liu was gone you two started to go."Thanks for covering me back there and like my brother said my name is Jeff."His smile made you feel a little better.

Then this girl walked by smiled at Jeff and walked off I saw him get mad."So what did she do to you."He calmed down and had a smile again."Don't worry about it me and her just don't like each other.I mean were friends, but not like bff's.So why did you move down here if you don't mind me asking."You looked down and he had thought he made you up set."Oh I am so sorry if I hurt you."You looked up."Oh no it's not you it's just old memories and um....because my dad got a new job."He still felt bad and what he did you thought he wouldn't do.