Let the wonder flood threw

Dad had finally got in and we started driving.I played music that me and my dad both loved.Mostly three days of grace.He smiled and Snow howled along as if sing alone.

He told me to close my eyes, and I did he pulled me out of the car walking me over and told me to open them.

I did as told and saw a beautiful waterfall, with trees, flowers, and a beautiful spot in the middle where you can see everything.

Snow started running around, and dad grabbed the basket

"Well I put that dress on you for just in case you swam, but it was just practice, for just in case."

She ran around, I giggled.My dad set everything out.'Finally peace.'I sighed.

I hugged my dad."I love you daddy."He hugged me back and kissed me on the forehead."I love you to baby girl."He picked me up running around and jumped.I giggled, then notices how high he jumped.

"Da-daddy?"

"Yeah?"He seem confused on why I stuttered.

"Do you have powers?You jumped pretty high."

"Sweetie, is your head playing tricks on you?"

"Maybe I just thought that because I am on your back."He chuckled.

He put me down and we started eating lunch after driving forever in a day, and us goofing around. 

Jeff's P.O.V

'I'm losing it.I can't hold it anymore.'

"Jeff!"

"Coming Liu!"I walked out of my room after just sitting on my bed.

I walk into Liu's room and I see him in a suit."Ok, so I am going to a dance with some of the guys, I wanted your opinion."I smiled.

"Liu you look great."I fixed his tie.

"Go have fun at the dance."

"You sure?Ill stay if you want."I shook my head no.He pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back."See ya bro."

"See ya."He walked out to his friends, I went back to my room.

~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~~~~~~~

I grabbed a kitchen knife and went into the bathroom.I cut a smile into my cheeks, ear to ear.My mom walked in.

"Jeff!I-"

"Aren't I beautiful mom."

"I....uh....yes..sweetie."She turned around and was about to go down stairs.

"Where are you going?"

"No where."She went to go call the cops.I killed her.

Dad saw it and I killed him to.Liu came out of his room.I snapped and killed him.

I snapped back into myself and started to cry while I was hugging Liu.I called the cops on myself.I heard the cops down the street, and I freaked out.I ran out the back door and into the woods.

Reader's P.O.V

We got home and I was in a great mood.I went to my room, because I was tired.Tho I saw cop lights.I looked out of my window.I saw Liu being took to the ER and his parents in a body bag.I felt horrible.

But, I didn't see Jeff.Oh no.Did he do this?No, he couldn't have.I....

I ran into my bed and started crying.My phone went off, but I paid it no attention.I all I wanted to do is cry.

Sally's P.O.V

Wow training was hard.I ran up to Masky."Masky, who were you talking to?"

"The other pasta you haven't met yet.Sorry, she wants to tell you her name herself."

'Why?Whatever.'I nodded.

I went up to my room and took a bath, once I was done, I started to hang out with the pastas at my new home.

~~~~~~A few days later.~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

'Things have gotten worst.Jane was gone, everyone around her was killed in front of her, then poof she's gone.Toby is gone.Liu is missing.I lost them all.'

I was in my room hugging my knees rocking back and forth.I had very little friends left.And the ones I cared the most about, died.I couldn't take it anymore, I started to cry again.

"Little bitch!"Good part is, Randy is dead."WHAT?!"I snapped back.

"Where the hell is my phone?"

"Hell I don't know."

"Whatever."I held Snow now.That's right, Smile dog went missing to.

"Snow?What am I going to do?I miss them all."She looked at me and licked my nose.

I smiled a little and kissed her head."(Y/n)?Come here little sis."I walked out to see what Kristin wanted.There was a guy down there with her.I felt ashamed to look like I did.He didn't seem to mind.

"Hey.I'm......sorry I look horrible."

"Your fine.Why is a beautiful girl like you crying so much?"

"I'm not beautiful, and some of my friends are dead, and others missing."

"Not all of them, right?"

"Yeah not all of them."

"Then look at the bright side.I was new to this block, my mom told me to introduce my self.I'm James.Nice to meet you."I smiled.Wow haven't done that in a while.

"(Y/n).And the pleaser is mine.Again, i'm sorry I look horrible."

"Don't, you are amazing just the way you are.See you around (Y/n)"

"See you James."He handed me a piece of paper then waved and walked out.I had a smile for a little, then it soon faded and I ran back up stairs.

I looked at the paper, it had his number.I put it in texted him who I was and sent it.I looked down at my phone.It was blown up with text with my alive friends.My mom came in and did a hand movement and I got over those friends.They actually started to slip from me.I put my picture up from them all in it.It was in my dresser.I passed out.

Sally's P.O.V

Wow, i've gotten a lot stronger.And there is some new pastas.Like Jude Angel, Bloody Painter, Puppeteer, Nurse Ann, and so on.Our family has gotten bigger.But, the one pasta I want to meet so bad, I haven't seen her yet.

"Masky?!"

"Yes Sally?"

"When will I meet her?"

"Soon hopefully."

"UGH!"Clock messed with my hair."Your so inpatient."Sadie giggled.

"I want to meet her."

"In time dear."

"Sadie!Your not helping."She kissed my head.

"Sorry sweetie."Slendy woman came in seeing my face.

"Still waiting?"

"Yes!"

"How about you go play with Lost Sliver instead of worrying about her coming.She'll be here."

"Yes Slendy woman."I ran to find lost Silver.

Sorry if this chapter is as good and it was short.I kinda was writing this with a sore mouth.Had four wisdom teeth pulled and my mouth really hurts.So if this sucks, like I said, not in my greatest writing mood.Anyway, I send my love to you guys like always.Xoxo~ SakurasoHana