Theres a new creepypasta (day 7)

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up before everyone, but in time to help Slendywomen."May I help please."  "Oh of course.Even when you were hurt as a child you always helped."   "It because I love to help.I think later today someone or a new creepypasta is going to come."   "Well we will have to see if your right."Slendy came down.And said I was right there is a new creepypasta coming later today.

"Her name is clockwork she kinda put a clock where her eye used to be."I had just pulled the kidneys out for EC and EJ."Wow.Will she get one of the special necklaces?"I looked down to open the jar.But it was sadness that made me look down."No.Silly girl.You and Sadie are the only ones with necklaces.And it will stay that way.And your the only one with a bracelet."I finally got the jar open and handed it to Slendywomen.Then I hugged Slendy.

"Thank you for showing me the pictures last night.But I have a question.Did mom and daddy get married after she got married and had my sisters then they split.Or did she have my sister not being married then married my daddy then I came along."    "The first one.And your sisters real dad is in jail.He hurt your mom physically and mentally.But he is locked up so no need to worry."I smiled.

We got breakfast ready and I went to wake up everyone.I ran up the boys side and went into Hoodie's and Masky's room."Masky, Hoodie breakfast is ready."The got up and picked me up.I giggled."Not again."When ever they picked me up it meant they were going to tickle me.They did as you thought.They sat you down on Masky's bed and tickled me.They laughed with me.

Then they stopped and asked me if I would play the paino later and sing.I told them yes then they walked out for breakfast.And I walked into BEN's room."BEN breakfast."He rolled over and winked at me.I hit him playfully in the face with a pillow."Come on silly time for breakfast."I walked out and knocked on EJ's door.He opened the door.And smiled at me.His mask was off for once.His teeth were pretty sharp.

"Um breakfast is ready."With that he grabbed his mask put it on and walked out of his room.Then I walked to the girl side.I knocked on Drown girl door.The reason I call her that is because I really don't know what to do or call her if I don't know her real name.So she is girl Drown or Drown girl ethier or."Breakfast is ready."With that she got up and walked out.

I walked to EC's door and knocked.She had her mask off."Let me guess breakfast."    "Yes, but I have a question.May I ask it."She looked at me and nodded."Well if you have a mask how come you really don't wear it?"    "Well unlike EJ I have eyes and also I don't feel like wearing it all the time.I just have a bunch of goop that is under my eyes."    "I hope I didn't offend you."   "No you didn't offend me your good."She smiled then walked out with her mask on her head.

I walked to Sadie's room.I just walked in and sat next to her and moved her arm a bit."Sadie.Breakfast is ready.Get up please."She got up and rubbed her eyes."You always were good at waking me up.*Yawn*Well lets go get breakfast."She rubbed her eyes and we walked down stairs.We sat down and was eating breakfast.Everyone was talking then Slendy told us about a new Creepypasta.I already knew so it didn't do anything for me."Wow another girl how lucky for us."We all laughed.I realized something.There was a girl that was my friend, she went to something like her.Mom told me something and that girl slipped.What if she tries doing that again.

"When will we meet her?"Masky looked over to a happy Sadie."In a few hours.Thats where Hoodie is."I was right.He did go to bring her hear.

"Oh and (Y/n) I have something to tell you about-"   "Don't Slender she doesn't need to know now."   "Who the hell are you?!"  "Someone who knows you and your family."    "Prove it."   "Alright your mom is Tamara (L/n) and your dad is Doug (L/n) and they got married on Jan. 30.Thr day after your mom's birthday."   "H-how the Hell?!"