Meeting a new friend(day 6)

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up.And found Slendys note saying like i'm a daughter to him.With it saying he's always there for me.Heard that before.But Slendy probably means.If he would meet Sally he would think of her as a daughter more then me.Well I got up and dress.And I got snow dressed and put her in a leash and went out on a walk with her.It was after school.So I was walking snow in the park.

Then I ran into someone again.'Motherfucker not again.'But this time we didn't fall."Oh i'm sorry.Snow stop running me into people.Anyway i'm (y/n)."The girl looked up and smiled.She had a dog to.She had short black hair.Blue glasses.And she was wearing a tank top and shorts.Like me."Oh hi i'm Chey.Nice to meet you."    "Nice to meet you to.Thats a cute dog you have."

I held me hand out and he licked it."Wow he normally growls at people when they do that.Oh and he his demon."   "If he growls at people and tries to bite them I can see why thats his name."We giggled.Demon let me pet him and it was nice.Then Snow started to howl."I guess she wants me to go home.Well i'll see you later.Bye Chey."    "Bye (y/n)"

I was lazy so I looked around.Then I telport to my room.Little did I know Maddy and Chey saw it.And that I actually have met their creepypasta versions or were about to.

I was in my room.When my mom knocked on the door."Sweetie time to get your arm out of that cast.Ok"I got up.Put my boots on.Then makeup on my arm.And Snow I left her in her fur this time.I put my necklace on that Jeff gave me.Then my ring.I grabbed Snow's leash and I opened my door.

"Ok lets go."I told Slendy what I was doing today.

I took only a few minutes and then I was back in my room.Everyone had came and left.Then Slendy came and I grabbed Snow.Told Kristin and left."So what was the point in testing me in three in the morning?"Slendy chuckled a little bit."Well you discovered some of your powers around other pastas right?"   "Well most of them actually."We chuckled.Then we walked in to see EJ with a girl that had a blue mask on like his.

But she had it off and she actually had eyes and blue glasses.But black goop under her eyes.And her eyes were black."EC meet (Y/n)"she stood up and her face changed some then went back to a smile.She looked like a Chey."It's nice to meet you i'm EC."She bowed to show respect  "Nice to meet you to i'm (y/n)."Wasn't she going to tell me what the C stood for.I know the E was for eyeless but what was the C."EC tell her your actual name."   "Slender I told you what happened earlyer so I can't."

I walked into the kitchen with Slenderwomen making a snack for everyone."Oh can I help?Please."She looked at me."Of course.You always did love helping.And cooking."  "Oh and later I have a killer cheesecake recipe.And I learned how to my kidney brownies."Slenderwomen said we can make some for dinner."Oh it will be late by then so i'll tell my mom i'm at a friends house."     "Sounds like a great plan.And you and Sadie can have a sleepover like when you were little."I smiled.

We got done.So I set the table.I put two plates of Kidneys down.And the other plates had sandwiches."Sacks are on the table."Everyone walked in.EC and EJ got their kidneys and everyone else got their sandwich, but BEN.I got done eating and took care of my mess.Then I took BEN's plate to his room.I knocked on his door.

"BEN it's me are you ok.I have your snack."I heard nothing so I walked in.He was asleep.I walked in, turned off his TV and game.Put his food on his nightstand.Then I covered him up, and walked out.I ran into the Drown girl."Oh my bad.I was on my way to the game room.Want to join me?"Did she just- oh well I love playing games."Sure sounds fun.

After losing to her ten times I went down stairs and started on the Kidney brownies, and the cheesecake.Slenderwomen worked on dinner.I got done and let them cool down.Then went and set the table.Slenderwomen gave me the food and I sat the food on the plates.Everyones dinner was ready.So I went back into the kitchen and covered up the desert.Then I called everyone for dinner.Everyone came down.And BEN finally got up and came down.