The party

Reader's P.O.V

I can't believe that happened at the sleepover.Oh well.It's my b-day weekend.I'm so happy.But, everyone says they were busy today.Oh well.

I walked into my home to go to my room for my 13th birthday.Man is this upsetting.But, as soon as I walked in everyone yelled surprise at me.I smiled.After shutting the door, I ran up to them and hugged them.

"Happy birthday (Y/n)!"I smiled at them all.

We started the party.We were playing around and my dad was getting firewood for a bomb fire.I heard screaming and Randy's stupid laugh.

I turned and saw, Jeff of fire!

"JEEF!!!"I ran to him and sat there crying.It's the most I could do.And I wasn't allowed to use my powers.This was so emotional for me.

"Mom!C-call an ambulance!"My mom wasn't hesitant.She called.Once my dad put the fire out on Jeff I held his hand.

"Jeff!Your going to be ok.I'm here for you."He tried looking at me.Then the ambulance took him away.

"Aw!Your boyfriend die?I told you, YOUR MINE!"

"NO!I'M NOT YOURS!"My sister kicked me into a tree across the yard.She walked up to me leaving everyone else behind.

"I don't care if it's your birthday or not.He chose you over everybody, so your who he gets.You will not back talk him.Do you understand?!"

I smiled at Brittani and rapped my legs around her, pinning her to the ground.The tables had switched.I had her in a painful way.She growled in pain.I leaned down and said in her ear.

"I don't know.Do I?"I got up and walked away from everyone trying to help me.

"Look.I may be hurt.But, just drive me to the ER to see Jeff.I'm tried of my birthday anyway.For all I care it can go die somewhere."I walked up stairs to my room and I heard my dad run after me.I shut the door in his face and locked it.

"Sweetie?I know you really don't feel that way.Do you?"

"Leave me alone.Everyone wants to do that anyway, so just do."

"Look, we'll-"

"Party is over, just get everyone out.My day is messed up like normal.But, not as bad as it normally is.It's even more horrible then any other."I heard my dad walk away.I heard him down stairs to.

"She isn't coming out soon.The party is over.She is even more upset then normal."I heard everyone give remarks to Brittani.She tried something, but mom and dad were down there.

Kristin came to my door.

"I heard everything.-"

"Your going to try to give me a talk like daddy tried.Just leave me alone to die."

"You don't want to die.Don't you want your gifts, cake, song?"

"I don't want anything, except me never being born.If I wasn't no one would be hurt right now.Just go away and leave me alone."

"Later you need to come with me.Ok?"

"Sure."She walked away then it came.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, NOW!"

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!YOU'VE MESSED UP EVERYDAY I'VE BEEN AROUND, AND MY BIRTHDAY EVEN WORSE!LEAVE ME NOW!"She didn't.But, I didn't care.

"IT WASN'T A QUESTION!"

"AND MINE WASN'T A SUGGESTION!"I turn my music on and rolled over in my bed.Snow and Smile looked at me.I told them to go to bed.They did.So I did laid there in tears.Then soft knocking was at my door.