It's time to wake up

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up that morning.I held my ring Sally gave me and started to cry quite like."Why did he do this?Why?"I wiped my tears away and got in the shower.Once I got out and ready for the day my phone went off.It was Jeff.

"Hey, how are you doing today."I held my head in my hand.I had a headache.Massive actually.

"Fine I guess.My head hurts, i've been crying, and I just want to wake up from this horrible nightmare."

"As much as we all want that, it'll never happen.This is our life now."

"It's like we've been out in hell.That or this is the worst nightmare ever.First Ben, then Sally, who's next you, Smile, and Jane."

"At least then you still have-"

"Not helping."

"If you want I can come over to see you."

"Are you sure your ok enough?"

"Yeah.Be over in a bit.Ok?"

"Alright."I hung up and started on youtube.I walked down stairs once it started to load.

I open the door for Jeff.We walked up to my room.I sat him down and got the gift from him.I sat next to him.I opened it and started to cry.It was a picture of all of us.We had just got the dogs and we looked silly.I then put it next to my bed.I looked back down and saw a music note hair pin, and a wolf howling, looking like it's howling at the moon, bracelet.

I hugged him, which he was took back by.

Jeff's P.O.V

I hugged her back.I didn't mean to make her cry.But, I didn't know they would die, or go missing, or both.I had to fight this feeling in my gut.It told me to hit her, while another said kiss her.If I were to snap, and she did to, maybe we could be a couple.

But, this demon, I won't put her in that type of relationship.I snapped out of my thoughts tho.

"So you like your gifts."

"No!"

"What?!"She started to laugh at my confused face.

"I love them!"I smiled and sighed in relief.

"In any case, you need more rest.Go home."

"But, i'm fine (Y/n)."I started to get dizzy and put my head in my hands.

"See.I'll call your brother-"

"Don't.I'll be fine."I walked out and to my house.

Once I got home I ran straight to my room and passed out.

Sally's P.O.V

I woke up, and looked at my room.I squealed.It looks great, but who did it?

I ran down stairs to find Slender woman."Mrs. Slendy, who did my room?"

"Oh?Your awake.And a pasta we've know for years.Remember that picture that you saw yesterday?"

"How nice, and yes."

"Well that was her when she was little.Just like all of our children, were proud of her.We have more pictures of her, because we've known her longer, same with Masky and hoodie."I nodded.

"In any case, could you get everyone up?It's time for them to wake up.Tho some might already be up."I smiled and ran up stairs.I woke everyone up.

Tho I saw another room with a name.Sadie saw me."Oh that room?She's not her now.She might come soon.Come on."