Going to the mall (day 2)

You woke up that morning ready to sing and dance.You put on that dress and heels.And waited for your Sister to come in.She did right after you put the heels on."Hey little Sis want me to do your hair and make up?"Right makeup not your liking, but it makes her happy."Um...as ready as I ever could be."Lie and she knows you hate makeup.Thats why she gets happy when you let her put makeup on you."Ok so we are going with light colors like always."Yay.Yes.Woohoo."Ok."No dark makeup.Thank you Sis.

~~~~~time skip ten minutes~~~~~

Finally she was done.Reason it took so long is because you accidently messed up your makeup.Your hair looked amazing and took less time then makeup.But thats one reason you liked it."Ok ready for music, because I am."Really what type of question was that.Seriously who asks that to someone who loves to sing."Yes.I thought you knew me better.You know I always want to sing."We looked at each other then laughed.

Then your music started playing.Of course you sang louder then her so you took lead in singing.Then 'A Thousand Years' (if you don't like this song replace it with something else) came on.It reminded you of your friend, and your sister right there next to you.Then she smiled bigger.

You kept on singing and dancing then you spun around after the song to see Brittani with Jeff and Liu in front of your door and you left it open of all days.At least you and Kristin took off your heels."Kristin is this why you smiled bigger?Nevermind tell me later um...hi guys how long have you been standing there?"

Crap and here comes Brittani.She said it low enough where you only heard it"Look here don't ever sing again little slut.Your bad and also it hurts my ears and if you leave the door open again I will come in her and hurt you.Got it?!"Man why was she such a bitch?"I SAID GOT IT!"

Now the boys heard her.You just looked at her.She had your dress griped so tight you couldn't breath.She notice that and let you fall some.And breath." Whatever see you later bitches."You fell to the ground where she let you go.You was gaping for air.

Kristin walked over to the door and yelled Bitch then slammed my door shut and locked it."(Y/n) are you ok?"You looked up it was Jeff trying to help you up you took it and got up."Thank you and I will be."You had to smile then he asked another question."Does she do this all the time?To you and your Sister?"One of the questions i'm banded from saying anything.

"Umm....i'll tell you late-"Kristin stepped in after we heard the front door slam."Yes, and if not hands, fist, and friends and whatever it's with words."You looked down and started to cry.Everyone looked at you.Kristin was the only one who knew.She walked up to you and hugged you."Sis it's ok look were going out and also she is out."You hugged back then cried more."What *hic* what is she is *hic* at the mall."She looked at me then smiled again.

"You know she hates to be seen with us in public.So if she is there she will just keep away.And if she comes there will be a fight.Look we will be down stairs.Get the makeup off and meet us down stairs, ok."You looked up and started calming down.Jeff came over and hugged you and said it's ok then walked out with your Sister and his brother.You got up and shut the door and got in the shower.

~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~

You were dressed in a (f/c) tank top (btw it's summer so yeah) and some shorts like yesterday , hair done, and everything else.You then walked out after grabbing your phone.You went down stairs to everyone with a smile and no puffy face.

"Um....Sis I need your help with um."You looked down and she told the boys a minute then we walked into the kitchen and put makeup on the scratch to cover them up so you could go out.

"You know you need to stop this."You looked at her.Looked away then back."It's this or other things."She looked at me and shook her head."Well just crying wasn't helping it so yeah.I picked this."She did the same thing again.But put the makeup in her purse just in case.