Going home

"Sally here is your ring I hope you like what it says."You handed it to her and she read it and hugged you again and you looked at her again."I love it, but I have a question and I hope it won't hurt."This is weird is it a question about what you thought."Um .... you can ask me."she took a deep breath and lets it out."Was you meant to have a little sibling?"Oh no my tears, a few fell."Yes I was a little brother and sister and a brother that would be a year older then me."Sally was upset."Oh I didn't want to hurt you" "Sally its not you I just, now I have a little sibling now your the only one that has talked to me about this anyway when is everybody else coming." "Oh um I think there on there way."

Jeff's P.O.V

I was in the hallway the whole time while everyone was out finding something for her, I simple and got her a neckless.I really hope she likes it.I over heard her say everything even her brothers a little sis that aren't here."Hey (y/n) do you have any other siblings."If she does maybe they are why she is caring."Sally, yes I do two older sisters.Brittain hurts me, and Kristin is caring.They fright all the time.I know they are half sisters but only one feels like a full sister and thats Kristin." 'Oh that bitch how dare he hurt her.' Why am I feeling this why."Is that where this scare came from."What she has a scare?How come Sally just saw it."Um yeah, but i'm ok it's why i'm scared of being by myself when she is close to me anyway.If she is no where near me I would be fine."I have to go in now.

Sally's P.O.V

"I'm sorry about that." "Oh Sally I could never be mad at you for getting to know me and i can't stay mad forever."I like (y/n), how she is nice to me and everything.It nice having her like a sister.

*knock knock*

Reader's P.O.V

There was a knock at my door so me and Sally stopped the girl chitchat."Come in."It was Jeff as he promised he came."Hey (y/n) how are you?I asked your mom and she hugged me and messed with my hair what was that about?" "Oh um she was happy you helped me I asked the same but she said nothing.I wish I knew.You probably think i'm a helpless baby."

Jeff P.O.V
"I wouldn't have thought that.You just need some practice fighting thats all."She smiled at me it makes me feel something.Oh well its gone now."Oh yeah here I got you this and don't worry we all wanted to get you something."I handed it to her.She looked at the box then opened it.It was a (f/c) neckless that was a heart, but it was also a locket.She looked at it and back at me."It's beautiful I would put it on, but I had to have Sally help me with my ring.Can you help me put it on?"Did she say help...oh yeah her arm is broken."Um...yeah it looks good on you."Oh no I did not just say that.While I was right there at her, she hugged me."Thank you for bringing me to the nurse and getting the guy off my arm.I'm such a wimp."She started to cry I didn't want that. Me and Sally both hugged her and told her it was not true.After that she started to calm down.

Sally's P.O.V

After she calmed down she started to talk."These are not tears of sadness they are from joy I never really had such great friends.And the one I did have is not here anymore."Oh no thats really sad.Jeff and me hugged her again.

"I'm sorry your friend died.But how did she die?If you don't mind me asking."She took a deep breath then exhaled."She was like a sister kinda like you.Most days she was happy like always and when ever she wasn't happy I made her feel happy.One day she was really sad.I tried cheering her up, but it didn't work at all.She told me to stop trying.I wouldn't even stop like she asked.She told me before she went home I would never see her again.At first I thought it was a joke.But she had tears in her eyes and she hugged me tightly.She told me she loved me then said goodbye then she went inside.She didn't come to school the next day so that made me worry.So I went to her house."Her eyes became full with tears and she had her hand on her heart."And she had cut her self so many times that she died of blood lost her mom and dad was there to they were crying with me.I pulled her to me with me getting bloody and I hugged her I never wanted to leave her,but my mom forced me to come.So I kissed my friends forehead told her I love her and that I would see her in the after life.Then I left telling her parents I was so sorry.They cried to each other then they hugged me and I hugged back.I went to her funeral and everything.I miss her."Oh poor (y/n) I never knew you had anyone so close to you."But dad got a new job so I had to move.But you guys are making it easy for me to be down here."She finely smiled and me and jeff did to.