Freak out

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up.I whispered, "Je-jeff?"

I shook it off.

"Just a dream.Yeah."I got out of bed and pet Snow's head.

And got dressed.

I looked on my dresser.I saw the locket he showed me in my dream.

I walked closer to it.I saw a note under it.

It read "Hey little sis.I found this in a box full of things from your old friends that mom put up.Figured you wanted this.Love ya."

'To my friend (Y/n).'

That's what was wrote on the inside of the locket door.In it was a picture of all us friends.I was in the middle of all of them.Tho it wasn't any friends, it was some pastas unsnapped.

I looked on the back of it closing the locket.It had Jeff the killers first and last name on it.

"N-no way.This can't be possible."I heard a knock.

"(Y/n), can I come in?"

"Su-sure."I spoke louder now.

I saw Em walk in."What's up?"

"Well school got canceled.Mom and dad are out at work.I was wondering tonight want to go on a walk, and we talk for now."

"Sure."

"Want to have our friends over."I shook my head no.

"Al-alright."She sat down next to me.

"So what happened yesterday?"

"Which part?"

"All.Normally you come in the lunch room with us then go out there later on with the day.You left way before any of us.I get home with mom and dad asking me all these questions trying to see if you were depressed.You come back with Kristin and go off at mom and dad, which you were in the right, then ran into the woods.And came back passed out in Kristin's arms."

"Want me to tell you everything?"

"Yes."

"Promise not to tell?"

"Yeah."

"Follow me, and I tell you were i'm taking you cause I don't trust the house."

She nodded.We walked out the front door with Snow at our side.

I walked to the end of the park to where I had a dream I saw and met the clown LJ.

It's were the park ends, and the woods begins.

We sat there and I told her everything she asked for.

"Alright.Oh, and where did that locket come from that was in your room?"

"Kristin said she found it in an old box from my old friends.Well I opened it and looked at the whole locket.The pic and the name on the back."

"Yeah?"

"The name on the back has Jeff the killer's first and last name on it.And the picture on the inside has a few unsnapped creepypastas with me in the middle of them with Snow as a puppy.I'll show you when we go home."We stayed at the park all day and started walking home at eight o'clock.So mom and dad wouldn't be to worried.

Once we walked out of the park some shadows stopped right in front of us, it was some creepypastas we turned to run and there were more of them.

"(Y/n) child?"Snow looked around in her attack stance.