sneak peek

Ok so the other book will be called a happily murder after or blood spilt.That's going to be the name.It's go into your's and Jeff's life after here, and there will probably be a third book, or this is going to be one hella long book next.Oh and you just let the guy who almost killed you off with a scare.

"I love you (Y/n).I always have, and will.And i'm going to have fun with Slender and the others."

"Of course you will, but i'll try to help, no promises though."

"Really?"

"Kidding love.I'll help.Just try to do it when i'm there with you.I don't want to deal with the B.S. once I walk into the house seeing you runaway from Slendy.Haha.That'd be funny to see though."

"But not for me."

(Y/n) kissed Jeff's nose.

"Don't worry.We'll always have each other."

The next morning (Y/n) telported her and Jeff back home to see a bunch of happy faces.

"Your back."

"Yeah.And you girls, we need our meeting as soon as possible"

"Alright.All girls got that."Sadie asked in a peppy voice, and all the girls nodded once.

Jeff shook his head no and recaptured his stance.

"You didn't try anything funny did you?"

"She isn't all over me is she?If I did she'd be all over me."

"Ok not the time to joke.And especially on the topic.I don't need you dead Jeffery."

"Really?!"

"Woops.Lets go."I floated up.

"So unfair.How come you have powers?!"I released the spell and I stayed up.

"Oh Slendy, I harmed someone, and didn't even get in trouble by police."

"What?"

"Yeah.He tried killing a girl to get away from the cops.I turned into the new form I can take, and took the girl and nocked the guy down and gave him to the cops and left."

(Y/n) let her form show that she had unlocked when her paremts and her got into the fight.

"Woah.How did this happen?"She explained everything that happened over the week, except for the things her and Jeff promised not to tell Slender.

"Dang.So you'll be training with them?"

"Yes.But I am respected for my choices."

"Great."

This is part of it.And I might right a lemon.Idk.Sending my love to you all.

Xoxo~ SakurasoHana