Make up

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up feeling like shit.I'd been crying all night, and I woke up with someone knocking on my door.

I opened it to see Emily."What is it Em?"

"Are you ok?We all tr-"

"If you are going to try talking about last night I don't want to talk.And yes I know I look like shit, I also feel like it."

"Alright, I just came to get you up."I nodded and Smile head back to Jeff's room and Snow stayed on my bed.

"I'm going to go take a shower, meet back in your room in thirdy minutes?"

"Sure."She walked to her room and I shut the door of my bedroom.

I hopped in the shower to get the tears off of me, changed into shorts and a shirt with a little bit of sleeves.You could see that mark that appeared on my leg last night.Still confused how that happened.

I then put a bunch of makeup on my new marks and hid them all.

I walked out of my room and went to Emily's, but it was smally craked and I saw Jason in there with her.

I left her be and went down stairs.I saw Caleb.

"Brother!"I smiled, ran up to him, hugged him.

"Hey little sis."He hugged me back.

"Can we hang out, please."

"Yeah.Come on."I turned to grab my shoes from my room and ran into Jeff.

He looked down at me.

"Little sis?"I lowered my head and ran away from him straight to my room.

I put my shoes on and went back down, forgetting what had happened just now on purpose.

"Ok, I'm...."I saw Jeff and brother going off at each other.

I took Caleb's hand and walked out the front door.

"(Y/n)!" I kept walking and let go of Caleb's hand as I heard Jeff call my name.

We went deep into the woods.

"We have a lot to catch up on, huh?"He chuckled, I nodded my head and kept looking down at the ground staying silent.

"What's wrong?"I shook my head no.

"Tell me.Please."

"It doesn't matter."

"It does to me.And if you can't tell me, or your sisters, then who can you tell other than your family that you don't want to tell."

"Why does Jeff hate me?"

"Hate you?"I nodded.

"Why does he?"I kept looking at the ground.

"He doesn't hate you."I then heard someone yelling for their life as brother was about to say something important to me.

I ran to it quickly.I saw Jeff about to kill this guy.Nothing off there, then I took a closer look, it was James.

"STOP!"I saw Jeff look at me and James.I walked to James, and gave Jeff an sturn look as I went closer to James.

"Yo-your alive!"

"Yeah.I'm alive.Come on James."I gave him my hand to help him up from where he had fallen.He took it and got up.

"Why are you ignoring me?"

"Oh i'm sorry, says the one that doesn't know me anymore.And only hates me.You made me cry all night.I cried myself to sleep!I hope your happy about that!"I kept my back to him, and once I was done I walked away with James at my side.