Meeting up (day 3)

Reader's P.O.V

I woke up early.Because snow basically told me she wanted to walk.Plus I needed to change her puppy pad.I got dressed and ready so I did her fur and put a sweater on her because it was a little chilly. She followed me, but I still had to put her on the leash and she didn't fight me.It was like she knew.

I left the house after puting a note on my locked door that I was out walking snowflake.

I was in thought when I ran into someone."Oh I am so sorry.Did you have a pet and drop the leash?"She turned around.She had greenish blueish eyes with blond wavey hair.She was wearing a headband that looked like ears.

"Oh yes I do have a pet, and no I didn't lose her I still got her.Also it's ok I was lost in thought to.Anyway I'm Madison, but you can call me Maddy." You smiled and held your hand out."Hi i'm (y/n), but you can call me (your nickname) only if you want.Nice to meet you.I just moved here.So it's nice to meet new people and Snowflake did you run me into her on purpose."

Snow looked at me then licked my hand."Cute dog mine is named Lucy she is a boxer.Yours is a hound right?"

"Yes I just got her yesterday.She is my cutey."We laughed and then Maddy asked me a question."Hey want to be friends?"I smiled and we started walking down the side walk telling stories till we got to our houses she lived in the one on the left side of my house and Sally my right.

"Wow so we live next to each other maybe we can have sleepovers one day."We smiled and the dogs were circling each other playing and we laughed."Yeah I would love that."We giggled and walked into our houses.Then me and snow went to the kitchen where I poured her food and water in their spots.And she ate and drank.

Then someone came down the stairs it was Sis."Good morning.How did you sleep?"She yawned and walked into the kitchen with you and made cereal."Good morning and good.How about you?"I smiled and she bent down and pet snow.Then she got back up and sat down and ate.

"Oh and I made another friend and she is to the left of us."She looked up and smiled.Then I made so (f/b) and sat next to her and ate it."So later your going out to hangout with your friends aren't you?"I smiled and shook my head yes.We finished.Snow and me went to my room and Sis to hers.

"Ok lets put the little lavender dress on you and go."With that she was put in it and I grabbed her leash put it in my pocket and she walked next to me with her head held high.Finally we got to the meet up spot.

Ironically everyone, but Jeff was there and BEN.And when they saw snow they awed."Did you put her in the dress?"I smiled."Yes Sally I did."She looked at me and told me something was missing and I pulled a bow out and handed it to Sally to put on Snow.And she did and giggled at how much cuter she was.

"BEN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"I looked you from snow and saw Jeff going after BEN.But why?"Give me back smile dog!NOW!"I giggled and stuck me foot out and tripped BEN and cought smile.Then I handed smile to Jeff.

"Ow that hurt why trip me."Everyone looked at BEN and laughed."BEN why did you take Jeff's dog."Snowflake walked up to me and I picked her up and held her like a baby.She licked me in the face.

"Oh um ...... I don't know." "BEN you stole my dog for fun.What the hell?!" Then Snowflake growled it was Randy I put her down and on a leash and she just growled louder."Snow remember what he said last night thats why your on the leash."She growled a little less and you turn your back to him.But Randy still saw you and grabbed your waist.

"Hi doll face."My hands.Went to fist and I walked away with Snow."Go any farther then tonight I will kill your dog."You stopped and he started laughing.You picked Snowflake and ran into the woods.