Finally i'm no longer alone (day 4)

You had been home by yourself all day.You were getting really bored.And Kristin had to take care of snow and smile.Thats not fair for her, but she does it anyway.After she took care of the dogs she left for school.And left my door open so the dogs could come in and out."(Y/n) it's almost time for Kristin to come home.Aren't you happy?"You smiled and said yes.

"Snow.Ask her.Please."I looked at smile confused.Same for snow."Ok.Well we want to know if we can take a nap with you?And we will fake sleep when everyone else comes home.Thats if your still asleep." 'Wow.Hm.What to do.Well I know it's a yes.' You smiled.

"Of course.And you guys are the only ones I can hang with before school ends.And i'm sorry I can't move.More or less not allowed to move.If I could I would play with you guys."They came to you and shut the door, but left it cracked so they could still get in and out.Then both came and slept to the sides of you.Well snow at your side and smile at your feet.Your hand was stretched to touch smile's head.Your other hand, or arm, was around snow's neck.But not hard.Just like holding a stuff animal

Jeff's P.O.V

"BEN.How much time is left in class?"He looked at his phone."Um...about twenty minutes.Wait why.Is it because you want to got see her and get smile?We are all going to see her today." "Well yeah.And um she needs her missing work.Oh and guess what I was told last night?"He looked at me.He was curious, but also anxious and a little frighten."What?Am I going to regret this?"

I shook my head no."Ok, so my mom told me last night her mom and my mom are friends.Or became them when she moved down here.And she said she was happy me and (y/n) became friends."BEN looked at me then after the bell rang he bursted out laughing.And kept on."Shut up.Come on lets get going.And try to stop laughing."I left and Sally cought up to me.

"JEFF GUESS WHO I TALKED TO YESTERDAY!"Wow why was she happy.Oh and she is wearing (y/n) jewelry.Or the ones that were dropped."Who?"She giggled and pulled out her phone.To a contact.In the picture was (y/n) and all of us."I put her jewelry on so I could give them back to her today.And I put her ring on the necklace chain so I wouldn't lose it."I smiled then I told her smile was already at her house.

"Wait REALLY?!Is he really."She sounded shocked, but happy at the same time."I thought it would make her happy to see Snow and Smile when she woke up."Sally giggled.I just smiled.Then I looked at my phone."Sorry Sally I have to go." "Why?"I told her.She nodded and giggled then she jumped at BEN.He jumped back.And I chuckled a little.Then I left the school.

~~~~~~~~Skip forty minutes~~~~~~~~~

I got home.Finally everyone was home.So I grabbed a small bag and put her work in it.Then I ran down stairs."Jeff time to go see her.Oh your already coming down.That happy to see her."Mom chuckled and I just looked at her.Did she have to say that.NO, she didn't have to.

We were the first.I guess Sally had to do something.Or went home and took a nap.I talked to Kristin for a minute then I walked to her room.The door was shut.But I could her singing.It was very low.I opened the door to see her with bluetooth headphones on.She looked happy then smile and snow looked up.Which she followed after they did.

"Hey how are you feeling?"She smiled and smile came up to me so I picked him up."You know still hurting.Oh and thank you for letting smile stay over that was nice of you."Her smile made me feel a bit better like her laugh last night.

"Your lucky you didn't have a broken rib.That would have hurt worst then it hurts now."She looked at me and shook her head."Yeah.You know I have a chair right there you can use so you don't have to stand."I looked over and saw it.I moved the chair over to right beside her.Then I went to sit in it, but there was a possum there.I jumped back not knowing it was there.