Re introduce (day 9)

I believe i'm going to stop writing the day thing.It's getting stupid to write that.Anyway back to the story.

Reader's P.O.V

After another long day of school, I came home.It was weird, because not only was mom here, but daddy was home earlier then normal.I walked in shut the door, set my stuff down on my hook, and picked Snow up and hugged her.I set her back down then took my shoes off.I was about to run up stairs, but I saw daddy.I dropped my shoes and ran straight into my dad's arms.

"Wow.Strong are we.I got off for now.I'll have to go back to work later tonight.And I love you baby girl."

"I love you to daddy.And I miss not being able to spend much time with you."

He kissed my forehead then tickled me to make me feel better.

"I know.Hey for your birthday i'll be home.Not at work, and your friends will be over to."I hugged him again.He smiled picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Hehe.I got me the treasure.No the shark wants the treasure."My dad was carrying me around with Snow behind him playing along.My mom and sisters came in.All, but one, had smiles on their faces and were laughing.Normally when I laugh it gets everyone to smile.Brittani walked up to my dog picked it up and threw it at the couch and thank god she landed on the couch.Then Brittani pulled me away from my dad picking me up the dropping me.

"Ow!"

"Brittani!To you room now!All i'm trying to do is cheer her up.I love seeing my cheery daughter."

"And I don't daddy!"She stormed out of the room.I got up.

"Snow come on.I'm going for a walk i'll be fine."No one stopped me and I walked out after putting my shoes back on.They all knew what was best.

When we got to the park I calmed myself.I let Snow run freely in the park.I sat by a tree that reminded me of a tree that I met a clown which cheered me up.Mom said it was a cute dream.I never knew if it was or wasn't.

Tho it felt real.

~~~snap~~~

Oh great somethings behind me.Well if it tried to hurt me, i'm a killer, if not it's just a random person.But, that's not the case.

Someone covered my eyes.It reminded me of games I play with Sally so I started to giggle.Then it spoke.

"Wow giggling and you haven't even seen me yet."

I knew that voice."Your that clown!"Mom lied."It wasn't a dream."I turned and hugged him.I remember those stripes.

"So you remember me, but not my name."

"Sorry ... LJ!Now I remember your LJ or Laughing Jack the funny clown."I giggled and he did to.

Snow ran up to him with a stick.

"What?Want me to throw it?Hey shouldn't you be barking at a killer."He said the last bit quite like.

"She's used to them.She is part of the pastas, like me, and Kristin."LJ took the stick and threw it as far as he could.

"I see you got your own dog."He smiled.

"Yeah."I said gloomy.

"What's wrong?I though you love animals, and you always wanted a dog."

"I-"I began to cry."Brittani said if she gets bitten by Snow again, she, and her friends, will kill Snow in front of me."LJ hugged me.

"I promise she won't.Pasta swear!"