More surprises

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up feeling something gently moving.

I looked down, and saw (h/c).It threw me off.

I looked a little farther and saw pjs and a peaceful sleeping (Y/n).I smiled.

She stayed in my arms all night long.

Tho she had her back to me, she stayed right there.I then notices she wasn't in a normal pj, it was a pajama dress.

I was a little shocked.

I then heard her whisper something under her breath, and she rolled over wiping her arm on the pillows by accident.

Her makeup came off, and I saw terribly torn arms.It looked like cuts, but worst.

As soon as I toched one that looked like it was made a few weeks before we left, she flinched and grabbed her arm and rose up, and I took her hand making it look like I was asleep.

'Oh my god, what am I doing?'I heard a giggle and then silent.

I was confused.I felt something on my cheek.It was soft.

I opened my eyes quickly.

I saw (Y/n), laying right infront of me, and had a blush."Read your thought."

"Damn."I could feel my heart racing, and my face grow bright.

And I don't know why.

"Come on "love", we have a day.I want to ride.And I snuck some shorts and a cute shirt from under the girls noses."She smiled.

"Alright "dear", we'll go.Go get dressed."

She walked off, and I started to let my mind wonder.

I put some shorts on, and was looking for a shirt to go with the shorts, when I heard someone say 'bloody hell!!!'

I ran to the bathroom, and walked in.I saw her on the floor."(Y/n)?!What's wrong?!"She was holding her arm with her hand.

"Nothing.I just hurt myself by accident, and also something else."

I went down to her up, seeing she had fallen, and I saw her blush as I helped her up.

She came to her senses."Hey...um....mind get-getting out?"Her face became redder.

I then saw her outfit.

She had everything on, even shoes, and then I notice why she said that.

She didn't have her shirt on yet, so I only saw her top half in a bra.

"Why?I'm enjoying the show."I was messing with her.

"Come on, get out of here."She walked up to me to push me out, that's when I rapped my arms around her waist.

Her face went even brighter, and I put a smug face on."Why so?"

"Je-Jeff."I heard her breath hitch a little where she was fumbling with her words.It wasn't being scared tho.Thank my luck, she was just a little to shy.

"Yes?"I put my head on hers.

I felt heat, and arms rap around my neck.

I tensed up.I looked back at her.She had a smug face on.

"Oh why so shy now?I thought we were having fun."She gave me eyes that said, 'pay back is a bitch.'

"Hmph.I-i'm not...Baka."

"Oh really?"She drew her face closer to mine, and I was trying to lean back from it, since I knew she didn't like me like that and fell taking her down with me.