Coming back

Ok, so I won't have a creepypasta pic for this chapter, mostly because...well as you read you'll find out.So sorry about the pic if you wanted this chapter to have a creepypasta pic.Sorry~

Reader's P.O.V

I came back with Sadie from our walk about 11.I went straight to bed, and laid there.I cried for a little bit.

I whispered under my breath, "I'm starting remember everything, why'd you try to fight him?!If you wouldn't have, we could be talking about this!"I rolled over and Snow licked up some of my tears.

I smiled some."I hope he comes back to."I went to sleep.

Jeff's P.O.V

"Wake up!I can't leave her alone in this dark world!STUPID BODY!"I tried over and over to wake up and move, I just can't do it.

I cannot give up tho.

I have tried and tried."Come on body!"

Kristin's P.O.V

I was reading up on my phone, and found something.

"What's this?"I had woken up and couldn't go back to sleep.

Tho, the headline on my phone made me worry.

'Three sisters of this happy family has gone missing.No one has heard from, or seen them since they have went miss.Mr. (L/n), and Mrs. (L/n) are hoping they're little girls come back.The only kid she has is her first daughter, Brittani.Please help fimd these girls.'

"They're looking for us.Well...they may have to wait a little longer."I started thinking on how little sis was doing, but I couldn't hear anything.

Slender did a great job on that, I like how we can be as loud as we want, and not wake anyone.

I figured she was asleep so I went back to it myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~Next week~~~~~~~~~~~

Reader's P.O.V

It's been a complete week since Jeff went into his coma.

I super worried, but I have to stay positive.

I came to check on him like I normally did, tho it was more important day it seemed.I have no clue why, it just feels like it's important.

He was stable like all the other days, but still had not awaken.

I made sure his complextion didn't get any worse, which it didn't.

I healed him for a few minutes every day.

I walked back into my room, and got ready for the day.

Sally had a dress she really wanted me to wear, and it was actually pretty cute for my liking.

I'm normally a shorts and a tee girl.

(A/N: If you can't see they dress, it has they front more open, and the rest of the out fit is more protective.I believe you can call it.But, I just liked how the dress is, I had a few others to.It was this or another one, but I think you just would really hate the way that dress was, and some wouldn't mind.Anyway back to the story.)

I still wore shorts under it tho.

"Come on Snow."Everyone knew I need time to think, and space.They came to talk to me about other things, but same time everyday I take a walk by myself.

I found a small waterfall and it was more like a creek.

It had a few trees, I sat in, a beautiful flower meadow.