New life

Reader's P.O.V

Me and Em played around.

I had the girls and James come over yesterday.

I was so happy they are all getting along.

My friends that were here were worried about me and my family while we were missing.

It was time for school, so I got up and dressed.

"Hm?"I found a piece of paper on the floor.

I picked it up and looked at it.

"Must have dropped it yesterday."I put it on my dresser.All it had was creepypasta symbol drew on it.

I still have a few marks, but not deep.So I had barely any makeup on my arm.

I got done with my hair and put on my bracelet and hid my special necklace in my shirt, like I always do.I put in my hair pin, and other bracelet as well.

I walked out of my room, and down stairs.

"Morning mom."I sat down.I scared her a little bit.

"Hey.You wake up earlier and earlier every day."

"Yeah.I'm going to go wake Em up.So she will be ready, and have breakfast."She nodded and was getting breakfast ready.It was almost done.

I ran up stairs and knocked on Em's door.

"Ugh.What?"I walked in.

"Time to get up.It's time for school."

"Alright."She stood up and fixed her hair.

I walked out, and she came down a few minutes later.

"Hi mom, Hey (Y/n)."

"Morning."

"Sup."We ate breakfast and went up stairs to brush our teeth.

She came back down, and I was slipping my converse on.

She grabbed her backpack and I did the same.

Mom took us to school, and we went in.

"So guys?"We were in one of those normal girls chat about who we like.One's i'm not fond of, nor them, but sometimes we find our selfs into that chat.

"Hm?"

"Hm nothing.(Y/n) you still haven't had a crush yet, and if you do, you haven't told us."

My face went a little pink from being embarrassed."That's cause I don't have one girls."

"There has to be at least one guy in this whole school you like."

"Nope."

"How about the creepypastas?"I blushed.Some of the girls thought that there was a hot creepypasta they liked.

Take Chey for this matter, she goes red if we talk about Eyeless Jack.Or Em, she likes Jason the toy maker.Maddy likes Ben.It's kinda funny.

"Hey girls, what are you talking about?"James walked up to us.

"Nothing!"The bell rang and we all went to class.

I normally stayed towards the school yard.I normally sat on the bench under the trees, or I sat under one of the trees.

It was now lunch time, everyone went, but me.I went to my normal spot.But, I was joined this time.

"What are you doing out here?Go eat with your other friends.And our friends.The both of you."