Character's Introduction

Retired Brigadier Chandok : 

                                                         Brigadier was the principal of the prestigious military academy KMA Kanchunjganja Military Academy .He is a man of honour and discipline . He is shown quote strict but at the same time is very sweet and soft . He has now retired in the story but still we will see a lot of him . 

Major General R.S.Guar:

                                                Major General Gaur is the current principal of KMA's Cammando Training Wing , with that he also looks over KMA . He is the father of Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa and Team member Rummy Gaur . He is quite strict and very rigid . For many years he was estranged with his elder son that is gunny. And now in the story they are trying to mend their relationship . 

Major Rajveer Singh Shekhawat :

                                                                  Major Shekhawat is now a major but before in the show was a captain . He is the main protagonist of the show and this story as well . We saw his death midway in the show .He was the favorite member of all the facaluty as well as the all the cadets . He is the best friend of Major Naveen Singh Ahluwaliah . He is also in love with Captain Naina Singh Ahluwalia who was also his student . His position in the story will remain a secret .....

Major Naveen Singh Ahluwalia: 

                                                                Major Ahluwalia was the narrator of the show . He was labeled a traitor by the government , but was later cleared and given all his honour back when the truth was revealed that he was framed . He will be returing but in what capacity will remain a secret as well . 

Major Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan :

                                                                 Major Chauhan was a batch mate of Major Shekhawat and Major Ahluwalia . He dose not believe in voilence and due to this often finds him self alone in this army background. He hails from a royal family and is currently the ruling king of Barmeir . He has also developed a close friendship with Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa. He is now married in this story but to whom ............ guess . 

Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa :

                                                              Major Randhawa A.K.A Gunny is a major and came inthe show after the departure of Major Shekhawat . He has never met Major Shekhawat and Major Ahluwalia . He is very close to the first batch of cadets and shares a nice friendship with Captain Ahluwalia . He had a love interest in the form of Cadet Vidhay Saxena who died at the end of the show . Since then he has realised that he loves someone else ..

Captain Naina Singh Ahluwalia :

                                                                  Captain Ahluwalia is the female protagonist of the story .She is the love interest of Major Shekhawat . She is also the sister of Major Ahluwalia . She was the best cadet of her batch . Her sole purpose to join the army was to prove her brother's innocence to the world , now that she has done that she has been leaving her life with just the aim of being a good solder that's all . 5 years and she seems to be the only person who hasn't really moved on . 

Captain Alekh Sharma :

                                               Captain Sharma is the best friend of Captain Ahluwalia . He is a reformed inmate . He is also an reformed alcoholic although his alcoholism is genetic ailment he still with the help of his friends has got it under control . He does have a new love interest but those characters will be introduced as we proceed . 

Captain Yadhuvansh Sahani:

                                                          Captain Sahani aka yudi is a close friend of Captain Ahluwalia and the rest of his batch of cadets . He had a very platonic kind of relation with Captain Dr.Shalini . Currently he is posted in Tamil Nadu . 

Captain Amerdeep Huda :

                                                    Captain Huda is also one of the six cadets now posted Haryana . He was in love with Captain Ahluwalia but later on understood that she didn't consider him more than a friend . He is currently married . 

Captain Ali Baig :

                                    Captain Baig is also one of the six cadets . He is in love with Captain Pooja Ghai . They are about to get married very soon . He is currently posted in Punjab , on request . 

Cptain Pooja Ghai : 

                                       Captain Ghai is also one of the six cadets .She waiting for marriage with Captain Baig . She is currently posted in Kanpur also on request . She and Captain Ahluwalia are also very close being the only two girls in their group . 

Captain Dr.Shalini Singhal :

                                                            She is the cheif doctor in the KMA infirmary . SHe is curretnly posted in KMA . She had a very close friendship with Major Shekhawat . She also had a platonic re;ation with Captain Sahani . She was married but we never saw her husband , we do know it was not a very good marriage . She is now divorced for over two years . She also likes to play a cupid . 

Captain Rummy Gaur (Special unit ): 

                                                                          Captain Gaur is a member of the special unit formed at the end of the show , but due to some reasons that unit was dissolved and all the team member were given their due credentials . He is Major Randhawa's brother and Major General  Gaur's son . He was in a relationship with Captain Purvi bhist but they parted ways . He is shown as a casanova . He is still that way but due to some unknown reason he has became a bit indifferent to a few people . 

Captain Akriti Bhatt :

                                              Captain Bhatt was also a team member of the special unit . She is known for her aggressive nature . She also has some problems with her Family , her siblings to be exact . Currently she seen sharing a sister like bond with Captain Ahluwalia . Over a year ago she got married to someone under severe circumstances .

Ms. Sameera Shroff :

                                             Sameera Shroff is the daughter of a late parlimentary minster Mr.Shroff . She was rescued by the six cadets right after the cadets got released from the detention center . She was soo impressed with the friendship between the cadets that she wished she had friends like that also she was quite impressed with their patriotism . Because of this she decided to join KMA , but due to her father's untimely death she left the academy midway. She is currently a political and social activist and overlooks her father's party .