Chapter 27

Abhimanyu went to his cupboard and got back a packet from the same jewelry store they had visited earlier today

Abhimanyu took Akriti's hand opened her palm and kept the ring in it. Akriti knew what it was, she smiled when she felt the ring. She opened her eyes expecting to see a ring but she was surprised to see a ring that she had laid eyes on while waiting. 

She looked up to see Abhimanyu smiling. " Apko kya lag raha tha ki aap chupke dekhingi to humko pta nahi chalega, just because hum busy hai." 

(Did you I would not notice you eyeing that just because I was  busy.)

Akriti smiled, " Major Chauhan apki baaton se mujhe lagne laga aap koi stalker ban rahen."

( I think you are turning into a stalker Major Chauhan.)

Abhimanyu gave a chuckle " Aisa hi kuch samjh lijiye." 

(You can think that if you like.)

Akriti looked at him eyebrows raised, and Abhimanyu also raised her eyebrows and she looked at him as if he had lost his mind. " Ab pehnon bhi main khud hi." Abhimanyu had a sheepish expression when he picked up the ring slipped it on her ring finger. 

(I have to wear it on my own.)

Abhimanyu looked at her with an expression that asked how she liked the ring. Akriti thought that she should tease him a little so she turned towards the door, started walking and said, " Theek hai." 

(It's Alright.)

Abhimanyu looked at her incredulously and repeated what she said, " Theek hai, Bas theek hai." 

(Alright, just alright)

Akriti also shook her head in affirmative and said, " Haan, theek hai. Ab mai jaun ya aur kuch bhi baat hai." 

(Yes, It's Alright. Now can I leave or is there something else.)

Abhimanyu looked baffled and said, " Ek baat batiye zara aise kya kare banda ki apko kush kiya ja sake. Kouynki I am out of ideas now." 

( Do tell me what does A guy have to do, to make you happy.)

Akriti turned back towards him, kept walking back towards the door and said, " Ye bhi mai batun apko, to aap kis kaam ke hero. Aap ek Raja , Indian Army ke decorated officer hai , aur apko yeh nahi pta ki apni biwi ko kaise pataen , very bad Major Chauhan."