Chapter 25

It was almost sunset when Gunny received Sameera's message to meet

It was almost sunset when Gunny received Sameera's message to meet. Gunny knew then that he was in trouble, but he also knew it was time he manned up and said what needed to be said. It was due already overdue to tell her about his feelings. 

So Gunraj Singh Randhawa went on towards the battlefront, as a good soldier.

When he got to the field he saw Sameera was already waiting for him although she was unaware of his arrival. So he just took a moment and admired her from afar. She was gorgeous he thought and just like that his resolve was ironclad, he would tell her how he felt, consequences be damned.

Sameera knew the feeling of his eyes on her and so she turned as soon as she felt him there. Low and behold there he was in casuals. It was rare for her to see him in causals. He looked handsome she thought and then instantly scolded herself for thinking that. 

He saw her looking at him and went towards her. She looked a bit anxious, " Hi ." 

Gunny smiled and replied, " Hi". He thought were they always this awkward. 

Sameera started to open her mouth and closed it, opened it again and closed it again, She thought she never had this much trouble talking to Gunny. 

Gunny was enjoying watching her form the right words to say to him. He cleared his throat and said, "Thumhe aaj thoda jaldi karna padegi Sameera, I have to take you somewhere for something special."

(You will have to hurry a bit today.)

Sameera was not sure she had heard him correctly, he did say he had to take her for something special right? Gunny sensed her bewilderment and said, "I can't tell you where we are going strict orders, but it is a pleasant surprise. But that is not the reason you called me here is it?"

Sameera thought to argue over the said surprise but she knew she was stalling," I am sorry ." She said with a deep breath. 

Off all the things he imagined her saying this was not one of them. She continued so he did not interrupt her. 

" I am so sorry, I know it was probably Akriti and Naina's plan to envolve you like this in the plan, I had no idea what so ever that they were going to come up with something so idiotic. I mean a false plan of bombs or a false engagement is one thing but they are involving your family. Oh my god! your family. They must think I have lost my mind or something. Say sorry to them also for being dragged into my mess. And also that I am very grateful that they decided to help me. Also thank you for agreeing to this absurd plan and I assure you that the engagement will not bound you in any way and I will find a way to break it per....