Chapter 11

It was night time by the time I was free of all the paperwork. I always think that while teaching us the tactics of war and so many more awesome things, they should have told us that the paperwork after all the cool stuff and a downright bore.  By the time I was free doc called me for a checkup. I knew what was to come and so went into the infirmary. 

Doc Already waiting for me and she knew what the reports would say so like last time she told me to be careful and to take my medicine on time. I agreed and I assured her will take care although that would likely happen.  The checkup took far less time than I imagined and I was set free from the prison that is the infirmary. 

As soon as I stepped out of the infirmary and into my office I was kidnapped, I'm not joking I was literally blindfolded and led to another room.  If I had not recognized the person who had blindfolded me I would have attacked them right there and then. It was Rajveer's hand and I think I also heard Naveen bhaiya whisper something to him so I knew it was the two of them. And knowing those two I knew this was all so that we could conspire against Abhi and Akriti. 

When the blindfold was removed and my vision cleared up a bit I saw Naveen bhaiya staring right at me and I smacked him on the head again. I looked around and saw Rajveer also standing there I just gave him a look that said ' Aap bhi' and shook my head at their childishness.  I went on to see that I was in my room, which happened to be Rajveer's old room. I looked at that them with a question etched on my face. They didn't get the clue. 

Naina :" Ky hua , koyun lae mujhe yahan , wo bhi aise ? "

Naveen:" Wo Akriti aur Abhi ka ky hua ?"

Naina: " Kuch nahi hua, she is clever usne abhi ko avoid krne ka full plan bna liya ."

Rajveer:" Kaisa plan , exactly kya plan kiya hai ? "

Naina:" Aap log ko 1-week mein headquarters mein report karna hai tab tak you will be staying here, now in those two weeks Akriti has an airtight schedule she won't be available for any time before 6 o'clock and after that, she will go into hiding in this very room which she will be sharing with me and Sameera. So you see there is no way for Abhimanyun to get to her ."

They were both lost in their own thoughts for some time. I am thinking that they are now planning something else, Well nice I get help. Soon enough it was like both of there minds got the same idea at the same time and they started grinning like idiots. I looked at them both as if they have lost their minds, which at this point I am thinking is true. 

They both ushered me in a small group type of thing. And we were off, the plan was set. Over the course of next week, we three were going to wreak havoc in the life of Major Abhimanyu Rai Chauhan and Cpt Akriti Rai Chauhan, and also might be doing the same for Major Gunraj Singh Randhawa and Ms.Sameera Shrrof. 

As we were planning all this for the first time in my life I saw Naveen bhaiya and Rajveer work together, I if I may say so myself it was a sight to behold to men who mean the world to me were alive and together both right beside me and both behaving as if they were 5-year-old children. It just brought a smile to my face. I really did not notice when bhaiya left to talk to Abhimanyu while I was left alone with Rajveer to wait for Akriti. 

Rajveer saw me and my expression and just stood there watching after a few mins. I definitely did not notice him going around me and when I did notice it was because he was whispering in my ear.